Nokia Australia today announced the opening of the Nokia Music Store, aiming to compete with market leader iTunes.
MP3 Players - News
LimeWire, a grizzled veteran of the peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing scene, remains the most popular software for exchanging music, video and software -- much of it pirated -- through the Internet, according to a study released Wednesday.
Samsung Electronics and several other vendors at the National Association of Broadcasters show this week are demonstrating a pending mobile TV broadcasting standard that had been forecast for completion last year.
Looking to boost the Web, Sun is working on a royalty-free and open video codec and media system, company officials said Thursday.
Adobe Systems debuted a new media playing software, Adobe Media Player 1.0 (AMP) along with online programming instructional video content on how to use the company's products, it said Wednesday.
Adobe Systems debuted its new media playing software this week, Adobe Media Player 1.0 (AMP) along with online programming instructional video content on how to use the company's products.
While more IT companies are now taking significant steps toward going green, there is still a lot of work to do to protect the environment, says Greenpeace International, an environmental activist group.
Apple patched QuickTime late Wednesday to fix 11 flaws in the Mac and Windows versions of the media player. All but two of the bugs could be used by hackers to hijack users' machines.
MySpace's deal to join with three of the world's four largest music companies to create a joint service was prompted in large part by demands from many of the social network's 110 million users for the ability to download and buy music, concert ticke...
ISP first to implement 'three strikes' scheme
A new partnership will make the 150 songs found in Grand Theft Auto IV available for download from Amazon.com.
As Apple CEO Steve Jobs promised last summer, Apple has begun leveraging its dominance in the music download business by pushing the Windows version of its Safari Web browser to iTunes and QuickTime users running XP or Vista.
Harmonix gives Rock Band a major software update, plus an in-game Music Store.
Apple considers new retail pricing scheme
Apple is talking with major record labels about offering unlimited access to the iTunes music collection for a flat fee paid when purchasing a new iPod, or as a monthly subscription fee, the Financial Times reported Wednesday.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TP.Net Software DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTAgile CoachACT
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTProject SchedulerACT
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- TPInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCProcess Assurance LeadNSW
- FTTest AdvertSA
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Developer - Java - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD