Nanotechnology researchers have developed a shirt that brings new meaning to the slogan power to the people. They claim that what you wear may soon be enough to power your MP3 player.
MP3 Players - News
The most popular hours for watching network TV video online falls between noon and 2pm, and women are nearly twice as likely as men to be watching the video streams, according to a new type of study released by Nielsen Online.
Apple's latest trademark manoeuvres suggest it might be planning a variant on its iPhone or iPod aimed at the gaming market, offering fresh competition to the Nintendo DS and Sony PSP.
Continuing its push into the mobile consumer market, Microsoft announced that it plans to acquire Danger, the developer of software and services that run the Sidekick.
Yahoo's launch of its Yahoo Live site had a rocky start last week as an initial onslaught of traffic caused the experimental site, which allows users with Web cameras to stream live video of themselves, to be unavailable at times.
Two civil liberties groups have filed a lawsuit against the US Department of Homeland Security, complaining that the agency's Customs and Border Protection (CBP) division has routinely searched many US citizens' laptops and other electronic devices a...
Apple has released a security fix for its QuickTime media player software, fixing a critical bug that had been worrying security experts for nearly a month.
Sony is packing its Bravia technology into a new handheld TV it plans to put on sale in Japan in April.
Just one day after hackers showed how to exploit a number of flaws in the ActiveX software used by Internet Explorer, Symantec has spotted online criminals using one of the attacks.
Apple added new iPhone and iPod touch models to its lineup of phones and music players Tuesday by doubling the maximum amount of storage space in each to 16GB.
The researcher who last week revealed vulnerabilities in the photo uploader used by Facebook and MySpace Monday said that multiple flaws in Yahoo's music player program can be used to attack Windows PCs running Internet Explorer.
A consumer advocacy group is blasting RealNetworks for installing adware and other software without properly notifying its users.
Alienware Thursday launched the Alienware High Definition Media Server, which the company said provides 4TB of digital storage and remote Microsoft Windows-enabled connectivity to home entertainment systems.
A Food and Drug Administration-led study refutes claims that the magnetic fields produced by <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/financial/apple.html">Apple</a> iPods and other such portable music devices interfere with cardiac pacemakers.
Swedish prosecutor Hakan Roswall on Thursday filed charges against four people for involvement in running The Pirate Bay, one of the most widely used BitTorrent trackers for illegally distributed music, movies and software in the world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTDatabase AdministraotrOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTUser Experience Specialist (UX)ACT
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.Other
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Applications Security ConsultantOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DesignerOther