Samsung looks ready to make good on its plan to release a dual-format Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD player in time for the year-end holidays.
MP3 Players - News
Major Hollywood studios fighting pirates over "Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest" and other films illegally made available for download could soon have their day in court.
The French government has a plan for cutting music and film piracy on the Internet: cut off the pirates' Internet access.
Apple on Wednesday agreed to settle a patent dispute with Burst.com, ending two years of litigation.
Advanced Micro Devices will today launch the 'Spider' platform, which combines the company's next-generation quad-core processors, graphics cards and chipsets in one platform to deliver better graphics, performance-per-watt and improved high-definiti...
Enterprises hoping to maintain tight control over future adoption of mobile technologies should open their minds and embrace the notion that consumer devices will continue to filter their way into the workplace, whether they like it or not, according...
A forum later this month seeks to shed some light on the increasingly complex area of rights protection in the digital music age.
Jango this week announced the public release of its online radio service that lets users create and share personalized radio stations.
Radiohead's pay-what-you-want release of its album In Rainbows is starting to catch on. Today spoken-word hip-hop artist Saul Williams releases his album, The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust!, via his Website. Users can choose to eith...
Trend Micro introduced a security service for Sony's PlayStation 3 that blocks access to some potentially malicious Web sites. It's Trend's first product aimed at gamers.
Hewlett-Packard announced it will shift the focus of its digital camera business, jumping out of manufacturing, distribution and design, in order to concentrate more on its home photo printing and online photo services.
Google's introduction of its Android device operating system and Open Handset Alliance on Monday could help create just the breed of mobile Linux platform that many enterprise IT managers have been waiting for, industry experts contend.
Nokia last week launched the Nokia Music Store download service in the UK. Vodafone also unleashed its own music store - but it's banking on streaming rather than downloading to topple Apple's iTunes and iPhone.
Apple has released an update to its QuickTime media player, fixing a number of critical security bugs in the software.
Google and several other technology companies plan to unveil a new mobile platform called Android on Monday, according to a statement from the company. The system is expected to yield an actual phone in the second half of 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTSecurity System AnalystOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD