Intel showed off six new ultramobile PCs on Monday. The PCs are designed around its Menlow chips, which will debut around the middle of next year.
MP3 Players - News
Greenpeace International, which has clashed with Apple over toxic chemicals in its products and post-sales electronics recycling, has slammed the company's iPhone, saying it includes hazardous materials that other mobile phone makers have eliminated.
The head of Universal Music Group is enlisting the support of other major record labels to launch a new music subscription service that will try to loosen Apple's grip on the online music market, according to a news report late last week.
Efforts to fight copying on the Internet were criticized in a presentation by blogger and author Cory Doctorow, a frequent critic of copyright regulations.
If you've ever wanted to travel to Paris, but just never got around to it, you can now use the Google Earth software tool and watch a sunset filmed from the top floor of the Eiffel Tower, or view video clips of other popular spots in the City of Ligh...
BitTorrent wants to shake up the way content is streamed online by taking its method for downloading large files and applying it to multimedia streaming.
MLB.com, the official Web site of Major League Baseball, is one of the high-profile destinations that Microsoft likes to trot out as a user of its new high-definition media player, Silverlight.
The 2007 Nobel Prize in Physics has been awarded to two researchers for their discovery of Giant Magnetoresistance (GMR), a sort of nanotechnology that enables more compact disks to be squeezed into laptops, iPods and other such devices.
A woman ordered to pay US$222,000 for downloading and sharing music files has decided to appeal the case.
Rohm is showing off at this week's Ceatec exhibition a prototype full-color OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screen that's smaller than a fingernail, yet offers resolution of 320 pixels by 240 pixels.
A company spun off from Sony is developing a line of monitors based on FED (field emission display) technology, which offers faster response times, consumes less power, and produces warmer, more realistic images than is possible with other flat-panel...
Apple updated the Windows version of QuickTime today to quash a 13-month-old bug that critics say it overlooked when it patched the media player in March.
Toshiba and Microsoft this week announced plans to launch the Advanced Interactivity Consortium to extend interactive features in HD DVD, a high-definition format, in an effort to attract more users.
Over 390 'hot' iPods collectively valued in excess of $70, 000 wholesale may be hitting the streets after a break-in this week, warn Police.
Bose has updated its home entertainment product line in time for the Christmas buying period. Included amongst them is its first new acoustic audio product in 20 years - a set of speakers designed for home PCs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 2 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- CCAsset Management specialistNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager - GAME CHANGER!Other
- CCOffice 365 ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Delivery SpecialistACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCServiceNow SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, NetApp & Commvault BackUpVIC
- FTSAP BO LeadOther
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCPerformance Test EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTDelivery Manager - Agile / Scrum / DigitalOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsVIC
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieQLD