Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
MP3 Players - News
Another day, another leaked Apple prototype? The latest comes from Vietnamese site Tinhte, which is showing off what it claims may be a new version of Apple's iPod Touch. The 64GB device features a 2-megapixel camera, and, based on its markings, appe...
Researchers at Georgia Institute of Technology are harvesting energy through activities like walking or running that could power or recharge smartphones and portable music players in the future.
The Plantronics Explorer 395 is a good-looking, easy-to-use Bluetooth headset that is obviously designed (and priced) for the casual user -- somebody who wants to be able to do hands-free calling but doesn't need to be glued to a mobile phone.
Apple will shut down its Lala online music streaming service on May 31. The move comes just five months after Apple bought Lala for an undisclosed price. Could this indicate Apple is serious about opening up a Web-based version of iTunes software-bas...
Nokia has unveiled the X2, a music phone that will cost €85 (US$110) before taxes and subsidies.
For the last couple of weeks, I've been running with a new gadget: Adidas' miCoach Pacer, a set of three small devices that combine audio coaching with a stride sensor and a heart-rate monitor. There's a lot to like about the miCoach Pacer, but a bug...
Broadcasters from Malaysia and Hong Kong will visit Sydney this week to take part in a Commercial Radio Australia digital radio study tour, gaining first-hand knowledge and experience of DAB+ digital radio.
Microsoft on Friday started offering a new model of the Zune HD portable media player with built-in storage of 64GB, double that of previous models.
Digital radio is attracting an audience that tunes in for longer than Internet radio's, says Commercial Radio Australia (CRA).
Online music retailer BigPond Music has announced that it will stop supporting the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format after April 1, with users required to back up their music purchases.
Apple's iPad will fly out of stores when it goes on sale in four weeks, and will build momentum through the back-to-school and into the holiday selling seasons, analysts said today.
In what is a familiar response to unwelcome news, the power of social networking and online campaigning is being used in a bid to secure the future of two radio stations seemingly under threat as a result of BBC cutbacks.
Tuesday May 4 has been named as this year's Day against Digital Rights Management (DRM) by the President of the Free Software Foundation.
Apple's iTunes Store hit a landmark on Wednesday with the download of its 10 billionth song.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer / AdministratorNSW
- CCMid-level SAP Architect - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - Financial ServicesOther