Apple on Tuesday released an updated version of its iPhone OS software for the iPhone and iPod touch.
MP3 Players - News
Athletic shoe maker Adidas launched the latest version of its miCoach training gadgets in the U.S. alongside the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week in the hope of enticing people to use the system to meet their New Year's ...
Forget 3D TVs. The next big wave to rush down the display tech pipeline are laptops and handheld gadgets with transparent OLED screens.
Apple has put to use its acquisition of the Lala service from late last year, now allowing 30-second song previews in the Web-based version of the iTunes Charts. The quietly-launched feature completes the experience of the iTunes Web preview, initial...
Nokia last week asked a federal court to block Apple from importing virtually any of Apple's current hardware into the U.S., including the iPhone, iPod and Mac lines.
In the past, Samsung's portable media players have had excellent audio and video quality, but the user experience was marred by some strange design choices. The company's latest, the IceTouch and MyFit, seem to fit into this tradition.
Amazon's Kindle e-book reader hit a watershed moment on Christmas Day, when, for the first time ever, customers purchased more Kindle books than physical books. The company also claims the Kindle is the most gifted item in Amazon's history. These two...
Apple is looking to add monthly subscriptions to the TV content available in its online iTunes store, and Disney and CBS are interested in signing on, according to a news report.
This might have been an upset of major proportions for the music industry but at the end of the day, it just underscored the power of Facebook.
Way outdone by rivals like Hulu and YouTube, Web video service Joost is now in the throes of winding down, only two-and-a-half years after its rollout with very high hopes by Skype co-founders Janius Friis and Niklas Zennstrom.
Creative Technology, a global provider of digital entertainment products, is collaborating with a number of high-tech companies in China to bring advanced technology and eco-friendly products in the country and elsewhere.
Comcast and General Electric announced a $37 billion joint venture today that combines Comcast's cable programming and online content with NBC Universal's (NBCU) varied businesses, including broadcasting, online content and cable programming.
Apple is set to bring traditional US "Black Friday" sales to Australia, kicking off the Christmas retail sale rush.
EMI will release next month a collection of remastered Beatles albums on a special edition USB drive, to the joy of fans and geeks alike. The apple-shaped 16GB USB drive will be loaded with the remastered audio tracks from the Beatles' 14 albums, and...
A Canadian university professor believes there is a campaign in the U.S. to make Canada out to be a haven for content piracy in order to push stricter copyright law, when in fact Canada's copyright legislation is compliant with its international obli...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW