Wednesday's product launch of Apple's third-generation iPod Shuffle highlights the company's obsessive attention to design. The new version of Apple's most affordable digital music player arrives in a reduced color palette (with only silver and black...
MP3 Players - Opinions
Who says gadgets have to be expensive? Here are two simple and effective iPhone/audio accessories that will enhance your ownership of portable audio devices.
More bad news for fans of the "I bought it, I own it, I can do what I want with it" approach to living.
Ten years ago, everyone expected massive improvements in battery technology for laptops, mobile phones and other mobile gadgets.
Ozmo wants to be part of the latest round of Personal Area Network (PAN) technology, this time leveraging Wi-Fi.
Some stuff you can't make up. In April, Mediaweek really did report that at a Microsoft event, MSN's Gayle Troberman announced new online TV concepts. Among them: In Need of Repair, described as "a male-skewing home improvement series featuring a pai...
Judging from the blogosphere's post-EMC World buzz, EMC's recent passion for SSDs (solid state drives) is no fly-by-night affair. In fact, at the event, which I was unable to attend, EMC suggested that by 2010, SSDs could reach price parity with, and...
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates expressed his goal many years ago to put "a PC on every desktop, a PC in every home" -- all running Microsoft software, of course. He didn't mention a PC on every driveway.
I've been playing around with the new Adobe Media Player (AMP), which made its way out of Adobe Labs to receive a formal 1.0 release Wednesday. It's an interesting entry into the fast-moving market for streaming digital media, and definitely somethin...
In the IT world it is amazing how often you'll be presented with an idea that sounds good, seems reasonable and appears to fix a problem but in reality is a bad idea. I say this because a proposal that sounds good is being developed to address the "p...
Mud between Nine Inch Nails frontman, Trent Reznor, and Radiohead has begun to fly over Internet music distribution.
For electronic musicians using computer-based production software, like Cubase, FL Studio, or Ableton, VST plugins are the way to make your music sound better. VST plugins are like virtual synthesisers and effect units.
It's been almost two years since we first reported that the Beatles were digitally remastering their music catalogue in anticipation of making it available on iTunes and other digital music services.
Are plastic music CDs destined to join vinyl records as obsolete? Perhaps they already have.
Nine Inch Nails has surprised the music industry by coming out of nowhere with a new album release with a different variety of online purchasing options. The album is entitled Ghosts I-IV and is a 36-track instrumental album.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTSecurity System AnalystOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTService Desk EngineerOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Developer - Sterling IntegratorVIC
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD