The Toshiba SDP92SKY is a portable DVD player with a swivelling 9in LCD screen. It comes with a smattering of intriguing features, including DivX media support, an AV input connection and an SD card slot for playback of video files, MP3s and photos. ...
MP3 Players - Reviews
With its gorgeous OLED touch display and cool, integrated third-party apps, the Sony Walkman X-Series is a superb media player, and the best Walkman to date.
The Panasonic DMP-B15 is the world’s first portable Blu-ray player. It combines an 8.9in LCD screen and a BD optical drive in a (semi) portable package. It also doubles as a player for the home, complete with YouTube functionality and BD-Live support...
The Creative ZEN team has applied a very Apple-esque formula with its portable flash-based media player: re-releasing it without making many obvious changes bar increased storage. This is the major difference between the Creative ZEN MX and previous ...
The Sony ICD-SX800 is a high-end digital notetaker suitable for musicians, journalists and other media professionals. It combines an ultra-portable design with advanced audio features, including three integrated microphones and a Noise Cut function t...
Revo’s Uno DAB+ is an unusual looking and expensive digital radio that only offers an average feature set.
Bush’s BR10DAB DAB+ digital radio receiver incorporates a single speaker and a tuner into a simple body, giving acceptable entry-level sound quality and has an easy-to-use interface.
The Creative ZEN Mosaic EZ300 is a reasonably priced 4GB MP3 player with a basic feature set. It is out-classed by players costing only a small amount more, and even cheaper players have better interfaces and aesthetics.
The Pure ONE Classic digital radio can receive signals on the DAB+ or FM spectrums and play them back through its full-range, 3in 1.8W speaker. A good design and a refined interface make the ONE Classic a benchmark in the entry-level digital radio ma...
The iRiver T6 is a simple MP3 player with a sleek, slim body and an easy-to-navigate interface. Sound quality is good but the feature set is not as extensive as other budget portable media players.
The Sony NWZ-W202 is a 2GB flash-based MP3 player with integrated earphones and an all-in-one design. It will suit people who want to be free of dangling headphone cords, but users are restricted to the built-in earphones.
The Logic3 i-Station Rotate is a portable iPod dock that has a video out port and speakers. You can rotate a docked iPod or iPhone 90 degrees to get the most out of videos.
The Yamaha TSX-130 digital radio incorporates an iPod dock, CD player and a USB port for playing music stored on thumb drives. The two 15W speakers and two bass reflex ports provide good audio quality, and it's capable of receiving both FM and DAB+ r...
Grundig's GDR700AB is a digital radio that supports the DAB+ standard. It has a rich, wood-accented exterior and integrated stereo speakers. It can run off batteries and has a useful line-out port for connecting it to a more powerful stereo.
The Grundig DAB+ iPod DocThe Grundig DAB+ iPod Docking Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers and a tuner for receiving conventional FM radio.king Radio (GDR710DABIP) is a digital radio and iPod dock with two speakers ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTWindows Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- CCIT Information ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Agile Software TesterNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTProduct Manager - IoTNSW
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCDocument ControllerNSW
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Engineer- TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW