The Nu Dolphin Touch is a waterproof MP3 player, and combined with the bundled waterproof ear-buds it delivers good sound. It is sturdy enough to stand up to significant abuse and the 4GB storage capacity means it can store a workout session’s worth ...
MP3 Players - Reviews
The Cygnett GrooveTime II iPod dock and alarm clock is small and cute, but it also produces a surprising amount of good quality sound. Although it is compatible with a wide variety of Apple iPods and with the iPhone, has an auxiliary connection and c...
The Cowon D2+ is an evolution of the earlier Cowon D2 MP3 player which launched in 2007. As such the design of the D2+ is out-dated and some specifications aren’t up to par, but the premier 16GB variant of this MP3 player is a solid alternative to th...
The Sangean DPR-99 DAB+ Radio is a portable Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB+) and FM radio with a 2.5in speaker. It can receive DAB+ signals in addition to DAB and FM radio signals. It is a simple white rectangular box with a volume control knob on t...
The Sony ZS-S4iP is a two-speaker boombox with an iPod dock, a CD player and an AM/FM radio receiver. Although the audio quality is occasionally unimpressive, the ZS-S4iP's is well worth the price.
The IntelliTouch EOS Wireless (EOS100T1RB) iPod dock provides 48KHz streaming audio for up to four satellite speakers. Although the system works quite well, the $449 price tag is a little high given the lack of features like a built-in clock or radio...
The Logic3 Pro-Dock is an iPod dock that lets you stream video to a television using composite and component video out ports.
The Cowon S9 is a touch-screen portable media player that offers great audio quality and a fantastic AMOLED screen. There are 8GB and 16GB versions available.
Apple’s latest iPod shuffle is smaller than an AA battery and features a new technology called VoiceOver, which lets it speak the names of tracks, artists and playlists.
An upgrade to the previous Sony Ericsson MBS-100 Wireless Portable Speaker, the MBS-200 is the latest version of Sony Ericsson's wireless portable Bluetooth speaker. Appearing much sleeker in design than its predecessor, the MBS-200 Wireless Portable...
The Sony ICF-C1IPMK2 iPod dock and clock radio has a nice design and provides excellent iPod menu control via the remote. However, we weren't impressed by the sound quality and overly bright LCD.
A razor-thin speaker system designed for use with A2DP-enabled mobile phones, Altec Lansing's inMotion SoundBlade is attractive, portable and convenient. Its sound quality definitely won't blow you away and the price is a little steep, but as long as...
The Sony SRS-GU10IP is a standalone speaker system designed for the Apple iPod and iPhone. Despite boasting a stylish design and producing reasonable sound, the Sony SRS-GU10iP offers no particularly enticing features given its relatively steep askin...
Apple’s In-Ear Headphones are a step up in quality from the bundled iPod ear-buds. Their in-ear design offers passive noise isolation as well as better bass and overall sound quality.
Altec Lansing's iM600 portable iPod dock offers surprisingly good sound quality for its size. Although it won't blow you away in terms of features, it is definitely good value for money.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTPHP Team LeadNSW
- FTICT Cloud Transformation Program Coordinator - SAPOther
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther