MP3Producer is an app that rips CDs to create MP3 files.
MP3 Players - Reviews
It's rare that we can call something a pig and mean it in a good way, but that's the case with the Amethyst iPig iPod Buddy: an interesting iPod dock with a bacon-based design that delivers high quality audio.
Sub-$100 in-ear headphones are often of poor quality but SoundMAGIC bucks the trend with the PL30 "professional earphones": a pair of comfortable canalphones that provide excellent sound quality at a bargain price.
Fiio is not a well-known company, but its E5 headphone amplifier is a great cut-price product. Housed in a tiny chassis, it delivers a noticeable volume and bass boost, and its battery life is gratifyingly long.
The Cygnett Unison i-XT is an iPod dock and 2.1 speaker set. Although it lacks clock, radio and equaliser functions, it provides a helpful variety of connections like S-Video out as well as remarkably good audio.
The Fiio S3 is a portable speaker that is easy to transport and it provides a welcome volume boost to the internal speakers of laptops, iPods and other MP3 players.
The Gecko Soundbase is a simple iPod dock that combines good mid and upper-range audio definition with a reasonable price and a nice design. Unfortunately, it is let down by a lack of functions and a tedious programming process.
Claiming to be more than a "bland square box that sits beside the bed", Memorex's Mi2001 Clock Radio iPod dock doesn’t do anything different from the norm. While the price is extremely competitive, at the end of the day the Mi2001 is exactly what it ...
Altec Lansing’s Expressionist FX2020 speakers have a different design to the company's other model in the Expressionist series, with a design similar to Sony’s 'floating glass' television motif. The speakers' styling sets them apart from other budget...
Not to be confused with the Orbit-MP3, Altec Lansing's orbit MP3 (IM237) is a highly portable speaker designed to share music from MP3 players and notebooks. Boasting a driver that is capable of blasting music at a reasonable volume without distortio...
Recently acquired by Logitech, Ultimate Ears has a long history of producing in-ear monitors (IEMs). It has now brought tailored Super.Fi 5 IEMs to market, providing a viable solution for mobile phones such as the iPhone. The Super.Fi 5vi boasts an i...
Samsung's YP-Q1 is a flash-based portable media player that has plenty of features at a fair price. Unfortunately, it suffers from an occasionally laggy interface and a lack of drag-and-drop functionality.
When a line-in cable and a suitable amplifier and speaker system are nowhere to be found, a dedicated iPod speaker dock comes in handy. Fitting the bill is the Mi2013 Travel speaker dock from Memorex. It's easy to use, looks good and is capable of fi...
Unlike iDrum, RjDj Album won't help you create new tracks for the dance floor and unlike Shazam, it won't identify that Wham! song. However, it does offer an innovative approach to music creation.
A third version of iZotope's popular iDrum virtual instrument application has been released for the iPhone, in the form of a Ministry of Sound Anthems edition. Little has changed at the core of the application, but the addition of new samples, loops ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer, Voice & DataOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)SA
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther