Released at the same time as Philips' SHE9550, the Philips SHE9620 headphones offer a slightly different listening experience. While the SHE9550s were incredibly bass heavy, these IEMs (in-ear monitors) focus more on providing a clear, neutral listen...
MP3 Players - Reviews
The YP-U4 is the latest cut-price miniature MP3 player from Samsung. Combining sleek good looks, 4GB of storage, plug-and-play functionality and an integrated USB plug, it has clearly been designed with user-friendliness in mind. It also includes add...
From UK high-end audio specialist Chord Electronics comes a true crossover product, a digital audio converter expressly designed to become the missing link between a mobile phone and a stereo hi-fi system.
If you're sick of waking up to the dulcet tones of breakfast radio DJs, then the Logitech Pure-Fi Anytime might be the device for you. Coupling a regular alarm clock with an iPod dock it allows you to wake up to the songs of your choice while also pr...
Featuring a slimline design that particularly complements the look of the [[prodid:6615]], Philips’ DC910 docking entertainment system isn’t just all about looks. This sleek unit manages to deliver 30 Watts of power output and boasts dual subwoofers ...
The Archos 5 touch-screen media player offers spectacular video and music playback to go along with its elegant design. It also has a multitude of available accessories and features.
In their digital audio collection, most people have songs ripped from CDs, songs downloaded from countless online stores, and songs collected from, oh, let's say points unknown. Consequently, the volume levels are inconsistent across the library: som...
Packing in all the features you’d expect from a modern media player, Sony’s NWZ-E436F is a very solid unit.
The Geneva Sound System M is an unimaginatively named hi-fi unit from Geneva Labs. It doesn’t look all that impressive, either: a squat black box with no screen to be seen. The Geneva comes to life, though, when it gets down to the business of playin...
Though pricey and sometimes confusing to navigate, the Spinn has a gorgeous design and provides excellent playback quality.
Altec Lansing is one of the more prominent iPod speaker dock manufacturers and it offers a wide range of music solutions. Its iM310 is a capable portable speaker system that performs to expectations, but don’t expect brilliant sound quality.
Taking an FM tuner and combining it with a relatively standard iPod dock, Cygnett’s latest music system, the GrooveForce II, is a fairly basic product. It does an adequate job of pumping out sound from your media player and has a pretty powerful remo...
It’s nearly summertime again, which means a shiny new fleet of waterproof camcorders are bound for Aussie shores (accompanied by a swathe of nautical-based puns from hack journalists... For this we make no apologies.)
A successor to the AJ300D, Philips' latest alarm clock cum iPod dock largely retains a similar design. Although there aren’t too many new features, it remains a reasonable bedside companion.
Following on from its previous headphone effort, the X10s, come Klipsch’s newest in-ear monitors, the Klipsch X5s. The X10s were lauded for their miniscule design; while the X5s aren’t quite as diminutive as their older brother they are still some of...
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTData Analyst with TableauOther
- FTSales Manager - Global ISP Cloud Solutions ProviderVIC
- CCJava Full Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- CCTechnology Lead - TelcoVIC
- TPMaster Data OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Internet Services EngineerNSW
- CCCisco EngineerWA
- FTSenior Pega Developer (Pega Senior Systems Architect)Other
- CCDynamic CRM DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Program Manager (Other
- FTOracle DBA - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTMid-level UX DesignerOther
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorVIC