Parrot is a French company with a track record of making quality stereo Bluetooth speaker systems. The formula hasn’t changed with the DS1120. These speakers offer a surprisingly expansive and room-filling sound that’s not short of bass. If you’re lu...
MP3 Players - Reviews
MySpace Music's long-awaited overhaul went live today, granting users access to thousands of streaming songs and new features such as customisable playlists, updated aesthetics, and a direct connection to Amazon.com's MP3 library.
Zune 3.0 offers a visually interesting spin on music recommendations, but you have to pay for the full experience.
AKG’s K 530 open headphones are great for listening to nuances within musical tracks. They’re supremely balanced, but still have the frequency response to punch out lively tracks when amplified.
A basic and inexpensive mobile handset, Sony Ericsson’s R306 has the unusual feature of offering a full stereo AM and FM radio. With dedicated external controls, as well as RDS (Radio Data System) and Track ID, the R306 is clearly about listening to ...
Claiming the title of Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service, Vodafone’s MusicStation certainly looks great value for money on first glance. Although it isn’t perfect, a competitive price, hassle-free downloads and an excellent use...
When PC World reviewed Microsoft's previous Zune flash player last fall, we questioned whether support for wireless and for video was overkill on a device that holds only 8GB of content. This fall, Microsoft addressed the storage limitations by addin...
Spore Origins is an iPhone/iPod touch game that uses the evolutionary gameplay mechanics of the fully fledged game for PC and Mac. In focusing on one of Spore’s most fun elements, Spore Origins expands on the Spore universe while retaining the simpli...
For professional photographers covering media or sporting events, devices like the Epson P-6000 offer a quick and easy way to transfer images from memory cards to a portable hard drive without the hassle of booting up a laptop. For the casual user, h...
There's no doubt that the look of the Flip Digital Video Camera reflects its cheap-as-chips price tag of $196.
Wider but shorter and thinner thanks to the addition of a 2in display for video playback, Apple's latest iPod nano is certainly awkward looking. But beneath its chubby, anodised aluminium exterior is another fine music player.
With the release of GarageBand 3.0 (the version included in iLife '06), iLife's music sketchpad application concentrated most of its efforts at incorporating podcasting capabilities. With the release of GarageBand '08, Apple shifts its music-creation...
The Toshiba Gigabeat range always seems to do something new and unique or have functionality that seems smart and well thought out. However, the U201 is a Gigabeat in name only with a run-of-the-mill feature set and its fair share of annoying quirks...
It's hard to know what the kids of today are into, just writing the phrase "the kids of today" makes us feel a little older than we would like. However, when the Sandisk Sansa Shaker MP3 player came across our desk, we somehow didn't think "Shaking"...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC