Give your devices the great freedom to roam among Wi-Fi gateways—with one notable exception.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
New frequency spectrum means faster speed and better reliability.
Telstra has struck an agreement with AWS to explore AWS’ edge computing solutions so organisations can deploy applications closer to end customers to increase their resilience and performance.
The question is, is it worth paying a lot more to get an outdoor USB charging port?
CBS is blaming “production limitations” due to COVID-19 for its decision to stick with a 1080p Super Bowl.
A research found that 84% of employees in Australia felt they were prepared for long-term remote work but were concerned about sustaining strong connections with colleagues.
If you’ve decided to make your next home Wi-Fi system a Mesh one, it’s worth knowing the pros and cons of each solution on the market.
Looking to decide whether you should invest in one of those new mesh Wi-Fi system or stick with a more traditional home Wi-Fi router setup? Here are the basics of what you need to know to decide between the two.
Thinking of setting up a mesh Wi-Fi system in your home and keen to go with Google's own Nest-branded hardware? Bing Lee's eBay store has the hook-up.
If you're still having trouble with your home Wi-Fi setup, Telstra are betting that they know how to fix it.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
From the Book of Saw will be in cinemas on May 13
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to name your Wi-Fi networks for best Mac, iPhone, and iPad roaming
- Telstra to offer better user experience with edge applications from AWS
- The Super Bowl won’t be in 4K or HDR this year
- Dell survey finds a stable internet connection key to working remotely
- Deal: Nab a Nest Wifi System for $100 less than you should
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?