The latest Wi-Fi release, Wi-Fi 6, just got a release 2 update.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
New frequency spectrum means faster speed and better reliability.
When it comes to setting your home up with Wi-Fi it's easy to get stumped on the question of which Wi-Fi type is best: A traditional home router, or one of the new Wi-Fi mesh systems? Here are the basics to help you make the right decision.
The Netgear Orbi Quad-Band Mesh WiFi 6E System AXE11000 (RBKE960) provides a dedicated 5GHz backhaul channel, leaving you with a free 5GHz band for connected devices.
Mesh routers may be newer than traditional routers, but they’re not inherently better. We break nodown of the pros and cons of each to help you pick between them.
A look at TP-Link's next generation gaming router.
There are a variety of products that are meant to increase the range of your Wi-Fi network to the furthest reaches of your home and even your yard. Know the differences so you can choose the option that best meets your needs.
1 in 16 internet-connected home Wi-Fi routers can be hacked and remotely accessed using the manufacturer’s default password, leaving the user’s system vulnerable to malware, hijacking or another kind of malicious attack, new research has found.
The Wi-Fi menu in macOS can reveal technical details that may help you improve your network performance and coverage.
Give your devices the great freedom to roam among Wi-Fi gateways—with one notable exception.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
MSI is positioning its Creator and Gaming series as the ideal seasonal purchase both as a gift and an opportunity to upgrade personal devices given its immediate availability at a steep discount this Black Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear reveals the world’s first quad-band Wi-Fi 6E router
- TP-Link’s Archer GX90 AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 gaming router
- Research: 1 in 16 home routers can be hacked
- How to use your Mac's Wi-Fi menu to sort out weak areas of Wi-Fi coverage
- How to name your Wi-Fi networks for best Mac, iPhone, and iPad roaming
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Legal experts have cast doubt on the Federal Government's proposed anti-trolling laws
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- The best Lenovo laptops
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?