1 in 16 internet-connected home Wi-Fi routers can be hacked and remotely accessed using the manufacturer’s default password, leaving the user’s system vulnerable to malware, hijacking or another kind of malicious attack, new research has found.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
The Wi-Fi menu in macOS can reveal technical details that may help you improve your network performance and coverage.
Give your devices the great freedom to roam among Wi-Fi gateways—with one notable exception.
New frequency spectrum means faster speed and better reliability.
Telstra has struck an agreement with AWS to explore AWS’ edge computing solutions so organisations can deploy applications closer to end customers to increase their resilience and performance.
The question is, is it worth paying a lot more to get an outdoor USB charging port?
CBS is blaming “production limitations” due to COVID-19 for its decision to stick with a 1080p Super Bowl.
A research found that 84% of employees in Australia felt they were prepared for long-term remote work but were concerned about sustaining strong connections with colleagues.
If you’ve decided to make your next home Wi-Fi system a Mesh one, it’s worth knowing the pros and cons of each solution on the market.
Thinking of setting up a mesh Wi-Fi system in your home and keen to go with Google's own Nest-branded hardware? Bing Lee's eBay store has the hook-up.
For a reliable wireless network, make sure you choose a top router!
If you're looking for a new ADSL2+ modem that will be quick and reliable, check these out.
Here are our top rated wireless routers for September 2011
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra launches the Smart Modem 3 with faster Wi-Fi speeds
- Netgear reveals the world’s first quad-band Wi-Fi 6E router
- TP-Link’s Archer GX90 AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 gaming router
- Research: 1 in 16 home routers can be hacked
- How to use your Mac's Wi-Fi menu to sort out weak areas of Wi-Fi coverage
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?