Hewlett-Packard today announced videoconferencing for desktops, laptops and conference rooms to complement its high-end, studio-based Halo videoconferencing line.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Two-thirds of wireless carriers say their networks are suffering due to the surge in data traffic. They're racing to apply a wide range of technical and tariff changes to cope with the problem, and with the growing customer dissatisfaction, according...
Former chief iPhone engineer Mark Papermaster has joined Cisco Systems as the head of its switching chip division.
Italy will remove existing restrictions on public Wi-Fi access to the Internet starting in January, Italian Interior Minister Roberto Maroni announced Friday.
Now that LTE and WiMax officially are not 4G, use of that heavily advertised term is a free-for-all -- at least until it comes time to name the next wave of mobile networks.
With an eye to letting people link more devices and displays without using cables, the Wireless Gigabit Alliance plans to bring DisplayPort technology into its specification.
Broadcom is shipping samples of a processor for 100-Gigabit Ethernet, part of an architecture that can scale up to a clustered system with a total capacity of 100T bps (bits per second).
A network hardware failure knocked PayPal offline for all of its users globally on Friday, and the recovery and failover systems didn't spring into action as quickly as they were supposed to.
Have you ever participated in an online meeting or video conference where you've logged in at the correct time -- or ten minutes early as directed by the meeting invite -- and then sat through thirty minutes or more of frustration and troubleshooting...
While Wi-Fi has increasingly become the primary choice for office worker connectivity, it may be some time before it replaces wired networks altogether, according to panelists at the Interop conference, held last week in New York.
Blair Levin was the lead author of the US Government's version of the NBN, the National Broadband Plan, which has faced similar controversies and challenges. He talks to ARN about how wireless broadband is the future and why the Australian method may...
VoIP and IP service provider MyNetFone (ASX:MNF) is rolling out mobile VoIP services for the iPhone, Android and Symbian operating systems.
We've all had the problem of going into a crowded Starbucks and suffering through a substandard Wi-Fi signal, most likely caused by too few access points and too many end users. But what if Wi-Fi antennas could do a better job of detecting how many d...
With the Internet's largest-ever upgrade looming, network operators are using up address space based on the current standard -- known as IPv4 -- much faster than they are adopting IPv6, the next-generation standard.
At 4G World this week, Ruckus Wireless is announcing new 802.11n Wi-Fi products aimed at wireless network operators, for indoor and outdoor coverage that can offload their cellular data networks.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Netgear
- CES 2018: D-Link Demonstrates New Connected Innovations
- Razer Partners With Ignition Design Labs on Gaming-Grade Wi-Fi
- Netgear target small businesses with Orbi Pro
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - $650 per dayOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Specialist ? VMwareVIC
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- TPOffice 365 Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork Engineer (Juniper)SA
- FTCoolGen DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Technical Specialist L3 x 2 ? Large Telco ? 6 month contract initiallyNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTFrontend DeveloperOther
- TPScrum Master | Cloud MigrationQLD
- CCSolution Delivery Manager/Tech LeadNSW
- TPIT & Systems Support OfficerQLD
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial ServicesQLD
- FTPerformance Test Consultant X1Other
- FTProject Manager | Onsite ParkingOther
- FTIT Support / Desktop - Level 1 & 2Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperACT
- FTPre-Sales Security ConsultantNSW