Leading international provider of networking solutions D-Link today introduced new products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Razer has announced a partnership with home networking partner Ignition Design Labs, creators of the award winning Portal Wi-Fi router. The companies collaborated to optimise features and performance of the Portal router specifically for gaming.
Netgear has introduced a new "Pro" version of its Orbi Wi-Fi system to provide growing businesses with secure, reliable and fast Wi-Fi.
D-Link ANZ has launched its fastest-ever modem router, the AC5300 MU-MIMO COBRA.
Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
Netgear has introduced the Netgear Insight app, a new way to instantly discover, configure, and continuously monitor and manage your network of Netgear Wi-Fi access points, switches and storage devices.
Synology's annual 2018 showcase event in Sydney this week saw the company show off its new Synology Drive, active backup suite, Moments image-management system, AC2200 mesh-router and 18-Series model lineup.
Linksys has signed a three-year contract as the official and exclusive networking partner for PAX Australia.
Netgear has released a new 4G LTE Modem offering mobile broadband, along with a fail-safe connectivity solution.
ASUSTOR and Seagate have announced that IronWolf Health Management is available for ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) 3.0.
Some 6 million households and businesses are able to connect to the National Broadband Network, NBN announced this morning.
Wi-Fi Certified homes will feature integrated wireless networks designed with the same level of detail as the home’s electrical and plumbing systems.
Google is working to accelerate the performance of its applications over the internet by building out a software-defined network at broad scale. On Tuesday, the company announced Espresso, a system that provides increased network performance to users...
For one SKU, the router manufacturer shrunk its satellite to fit a wall plug.
Qualcomm will start shipping sample chips for the next generation of Wi-Fi by June, helping device and network vendors develop products that might quadruple users’ speeds and lengthen battery life.
Plume wants to put a pod in every room of your house, with most router functions controlled by the cloud.
In the era of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), more and more major tech brands are being caught out when it comes to cloud-based storage solutions – and their customers are paying the price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel achieve first 5G commercial network data call
- Linksys announces Velop Dual-Band
- D-Link launches new DSL-3785 dual-band gigabit modem router
- Computex 2018: ASUS mesh router with built-in Alexa smart speaker confirmed for Australia
- Computex 2018: Synology debut first mesh router
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?