Broadband telephony company engin is offering hosted VoIP phone systems for small to medium businesses throughout Australia in a partnership with Harris Technology.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Open-source collaboration software vendor Open-Xchange has integrated VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) and social networking sites in the latest version of its e-mail server and client.
Laying more fiber is one way to make more efficient use of wireless spectrum, former Federal Communications Commission Chairman Kevin Martin said on Wednesday.
In this installment of IDG Enterprise's "CEO Interview Series," Cisco CEO John Chambers talks with IDGE Chief Content Officer John Gallant, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scot Finnie and InfoWorld.com Editor-in-Chief Eric Knorr about Cisco's changing ...
Verizon Wireless plans to launch its first LTE-based (Long Term Evolution) wireless phone in mid-2011, three to six months after the carrier rolls out its new LTE network, according to a report.
Sixnet is introducing hardware to help corporate customers exploit the growing throughput, reach and reliability of expanding 3G cellular data networks.
Cisco Systems on Tuesday introduced its next-generation Internet core router, the CRS-3, with about three times the capacity of its current platform.
Cisco's new CRS-3 core router, which the company has boasted will "forever change the Internet," will come with 100Gbps Ethernet interfaces and 322Tbps multichassis interconnect capability.
In a move that will have telcos around the world squirming uncomfortably, Nokia and Skype today announced the availability of the well known Internet telephony program for the Symbian operating system.
China Unicom, the only mobile network operator selling iPhones in China, is in talks with Apple to sell a version of the popular smartphone with Wi-Fi, something the companies could not do previously due to government regulations.
Attention has been focused on the higher speeds that will be offered by next generation LTE (Long-Term Evolution) mobile networks, but improved latency will be equally important to users, according to Nokia Siemens.
Cisco Systems will soon release a VPN client for smartphones and PCs aimed at enterprise administrators who want to provide secure access to their networks and ward off malicious software.
A telepresence system that uses a transparent screen can make meeting participants appear as if they are in the same room, without the need for 3-D glasses, vendor Digital Video Enterprises says.
The head of the global Internet addressing authority will visit China this week, according to people briefed on the matter, highlighting questions about China's Web censorship after it applied to offer domain names that end with Chinese characters.
Mio has equipped its latest navigation device, the Moov V780, with a 7-inch touchscreen, support for HD playback and the option to integrate support for WiMax.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 2 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 3 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 4 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
- 5 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Netgear
- CES 2018: D-Link Demonstrates New Connected Innovations
- Razer Partners With Ignition Design Labs on Gaming-Grade Wi-Fi
- Netgear target small businesses with Orbi Pro
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- CES 2018: Alcatel Embrace 18:9 Aspect Ratio In 2018
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTICT Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther
- CCSecurity ArchitectNSW
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCAutomation Test Engineer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst- QTP/UFT scripting - X5Other
- FTIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTMobile Developers (Android OR iOS)WA
- CCSolution Architect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - TechnicalNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTJnr Project Manager/Business Analyst - Software ImplementationOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTKnowledge AnalystOther
- FTOperations Support OfficerVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst/ Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- FTFull stack DeveloperOther
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW