It was a week where competition regulators danced with IT industry behemoths: the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed an antitrust lawsuit against Intel, while the European Commission gave approval to Microsoft's proposed browser "ballot screen" and ...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
The city of Philadelphia plans to buy a controversial Wi-Fi network that was built by EarthLink in 2006 but sold only two years later as the struggling ISP pulled out of the municipal wireless business.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) revealed this Thursday a host of new innovations to be featured its next iteration of the popular Bluetooth wireless protocol.
2009 started with a bang and ended with a bash for Cisco.
Ericsson has demonstrated one part of the technology that will make speeds of up to 42 Mbps (bits per second) possible in 3G networks. However, a lot of work remains before services can be launched.
The controversial Australian Internet filter has been given the all clear by Senator Stephen Conroy, with the federal Minister for Broadband revealing plans to enforce mandatory ISP-level filtering.
The wireless LAN industry nearly returned to its pre-recession health in the third quarter and is likely to achieve record revenue when the current quarter has been tallied, according research company Dell'Oro Group.
Dell entered the Fibre Channel over Ethernet market last week with OEM deals from Brocade and QLogic and endorsed 10Gigabit Ethernet as a customer's technology of choice.
A unified communication provider, research analyst firm and independent technology consultant all agree that cost both motivates and prohibits the use of video collaboration tools in the enterprise.
Google on Thursday said its enterprise search appliance will now show relevant Twitter posts alongside internal and external search results.
The Wireless Gigabit Alliance has completed its specification for a technology to deliver as much as 7G bps (bits per second) over a very high unlicensed frequency band.
Backers of two competing specifications for delivering voice over LTE mobile data networks have heralded demonstrations in the past two days, while mobile giant Ericsson apparently dropped its support for one of the systems.
Cisco Systems tried to partner with major server vendors several years ago before coming out with its own blade servers earlier this year, and it's still open to a partnership with IBM, Chairman and CEO John Chambers said Tuesday.
The growing demand for online applications could push the number of mobile devices accessing the Internet past 1 billion by 2013, IDC said in a survey issued on Wednesday.
Although the wireless 802.11n standard has just recently been made official, IEEE has begun work on the next iteration of WiFi.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Linksys signs on as PAX AUS partner
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCSenior Salesforce Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTCustomer & Sales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTJunior Project ManagerACT
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperACT
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC
- FTFront End Developer l HTML5 , SCSS, Bootstrap, KnockOut, MVVPNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTTest AnalystOther