For US$34, a new cloud-based hacking service can crack a WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) network password in just 20 minutes, its creator says.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Wi-Fi equipment vendor Ruckus Wireless has patented a technique that appears to be widely used to improve video on wireless LANs.
In an effort to enhance the Web experience and speed things up for users, Google is getting into the DNS business. DNS has privacy and security implications, though, that Google has to take into consideration in providing this service.
Google's expanding its grasp on the Internet with a newly revealed DNS resolving service. Google Public DNS, announced Thursday on Google's blog, will offer you an alternative way to connect to Web sites.
The FCC is seeking advice on how to light a fire under traditional voice carriers in order to speed up their transition from circuit switching to IP networks.
Microsoft may have buried a wireless networking feature in Windows 7 Starter, the edition installed on most netbooks, but it did not actually disable the ad hoc wireless feature, as the firm's marketing materials claim, a noted Windows blogger said t...
Any business that has a corporate VoIP system can now use Skype's SIP trunking service as a way to cut the cost of corporate phone bills.
A pub in the UK has been fined £8,000 after web users used its Wi-Fi connection to illegally download copyrighted material.
After a year of technical problems, bad publicity and staggered momentum, the Large Hadron Collider has returned to work with a vengeance.
Ciena will pay US$769 million for the optical networking and carrier Ethernet assets of Nortel Networks' Metro Ethernet Networks business, the two companies said on Monday.
A month ago, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission began a proceeding to create formal net neutrality rules for broadband providers, and the proposals have generated serious debate in the telecom community.
Google plans to upgrade its YouTube video streaming Web site to provide support for IPv6, a long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol.
The Ethernet switch market grew for the second consecutive quarter during the third quarter of this year, driven by continued strength in data center deployments, according to Dell’Oro Group.
A new report from a mobile security vendor details how the most popular smartphones, including the iPhone, are very vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks, carried out via public Wi-Fi connections.
Cisco has raised its bid for Norwegian video conferencing vendor Tandberg to 19 billion Norwegian Kroner (US$3.4 billion), up from $3.0 billion, but says it will raise its price no further.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Linksys signs on as PAX AUS partner
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTOperations Improvement ManagerOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW