Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
You’d be surprised at how complicated some home security cameras can be to set up and operate.
We’ve been testing WiFi products for more than ten years and it’s always been a total nightmare.
Much more than a me-too product, the Deco M5 delivers both innovation and performance.
Orbi satellites communicate with the router, not with each other; but 4x4 backhaul enabled best-in-class performance in most of our benchmarks.
It’s not the right router for everyone, but there’s plenty to like and it’s priced right.
Much as we love WiFi, even the latest routers can have trouble reaching important places. For many people this means connecting a main computer or a games console to a router in another part of the house – and PC users don’t like connecting by WiFi: ...
Linksys’ latest looks a bit like a massive upturned spider which can be a bit disconcerting in low-light and shadow-rich environments. It’s no looker, although the LED lights on the front have a certain Knight Rider quality to them.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
As part of an ongoing WiFi investigation we’ve tested three of the latest routers from Netgear, Linksys and D-Link. The first two use the latest, speedy MU-MIMO technology which keeps fast devices running fast even if there are slow devices on the sa...
We’ve spent the week testing three of the latest MU-MIMO routers: Netgear’s Nighthawk X8, D-Link’s DIR-895L and Linksys EA9500. While our results resemble a group test (which will be forthcoming) this article focuses on the benefits of the latest MU-...
Many people hate their WiFi and usually because it’s due to range issues. The main ways of increasing range are to buy an expensive new router, use a powerline adapter or buy a WiFi range extender. Expensive new routers are, well, expensive. But, as ...
This security camera deviates from the Dropcam model to focus on strong security features.
This indoor/outdoor camera delivers solid surveillance on its own or as part of a comprehensive security system.
DrayTek has long been synonymous with business-focused routers and the Vigor 2860Vac is one of the company’s first to offer the faster 802.11ac wireless standard. This allows a theoretical throughput of 1,300Mb/s on its 5GHz band and 300Mb/s on the ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
- ASUSTOR and Seagate Technology Bring IronWolf Health Management to ASUSTOR NAS
- NBN hooks up 6 million homes and businesses
- Wi-Fi Alliance introduces a certification program for new smart home construction
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTApplication SupportNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCOrganisational Change & Business Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- FTSalesforce ArchitectOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- CCCerner Senior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- TPDesktop Support ConsultantVIC
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTNetwork Design EngineerOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Organisational Change ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther