Getting on the Internet and creating a home or small office computer network can be a headache if you have to configure multiple devices; that's why there is nothing more convenient than an all-in-one device that features a built-in modem and wireles...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Roundups
We've reviewed a lot of wireless routers over the years. Some with built-in modems, some with dual-band functionality, some with advanced features that will take you forever to soft through. One thing's for sure though, there is nothing more frustrat...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netgear's first wave of Wi-Fi 6 routers are pricey as hell
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
- MWC 2019: Netgear launch M2 mobile router through Telstra
- MWC 2019: HTC's 5G Hub to be "Australia's first 5G mobile device"
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?