Tile has partnered with Lenovo to make Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 series laptops findable via Tile's finding technology.
HP's excellent Dragonfly label is back for another round, this time with a Chromebook twist
Two decades ago, Apple introduced the iMac G4, and the company again turned the market on its head. And in doing so, it created the greatest Mac it has ever made.
The iMac G4 is nothing short of a triumph.
Jeff Wilcox, director of Mac system architecture, joins Intel as a fellow and CTO of the Design Engineering Group.
CES 2022 wasn't all PCs and Android phones.
It's only the second Windows machine with a folding screen, following the ThinkPad X1 Fold
Dell's "new capacitive touch experience" on the XPS 13 Plus ignores everything that was wrong with Apple’s Touch Bar in the first place.
Setapp bundles over 200 Mac apps for a flat price that adds up to a bargain for many users.
Many customers found it difficult to get the promised rebates, now you can't find them anywhere on Apple's site.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Changing workstyles and the need for more powerful devices on the go is driving new notebook purchases: HUAWEI
Whether it is the hardcore content creator professional, or an office worker that finds themselves travelling and working remotely more than ever, it seems that 2021 moving into 2022 will be the year of hardware refreshes. With the changing way of working, and people consuming technology in a different way, so too do professionals need devices designed to meet their modern needs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 2 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 3 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 4 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 5 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- HP’s new flock of Dragonfly laptops offer svelte power in Chrome, Windows flavors
- The man responsible for the Apple silicon transition now works for Intel
- 5 cool CES products for your iPhone and Mac you probably missed
- Asus announces a massive 17-inch Windows tablet with a folding screen
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?