There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
In the two years since the company’s business and consumer divisions parted ways, HP has made no secret of the fact that it wants to be seen - and taken seriously - as not just a known-quality in the PC space but as an brand still capable of innovation and still able to surprise. Especially within the premium PC space.
Even if the Acer Spin 5 does offer a fair bit of value for the price, it’s all but defined by its caveats.
Though Lenovo’s foray into the gaming notebook space hasn’t come without some growing pains, their fresh angle on the market is definitely worth serious consideration.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Lenovo celebrated twenty-five years of cutting edge design and engineering innovation at a special milestone event held last week.
Harvard Launch Lab Incubator startup MagC has launched preorders for its first major product - a wireless charger case designed for use with Apple's Macbook range.
With a winning combination of a 4K display, mechanized keyboard and solid performance, the Gigatyte Aorus X9 is almost-certainly going to be the gaming laptop you’ll wish you had.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max speakers officially unveiled.
A convertible PC that delivers pretty close to the high-level of performance and form-factor it promises - even if the inferior battery life does hold it back from being a slam dunk.
The combination of brand power, high-end specs and the OLED display in particular make this a really appealing package. At least, at first glance.
MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment without breaking too much of a sweat.
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
We list our top rated notebooks for the month, ranging from Ultrabooks to gaming units
Our top rated Ultrabooks for February 2012
Virtualisation has long been a popular feature among Synology users - and it’s not hard to see why. The company’s modern network attached storage solutions are already capable of far more than just streamlined data storage, and with those new capabilities come with exciting possibilities.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRadio Frequency Design EngineerSA
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTProgram CoordinatorACT
- FTMachine Learning Project ManagerACT
- FTMajor Incident SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOperational Support Engineer - Linux & CiscoOther
- TPSenior CRM Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTPronto Systems / Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPCommunications & Change AnalystQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTDevOps SpecialistACT
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- CCReact.js DeveloperQLD
- TPICT ArchitectsACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level Tester - BrisbaneACT
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCControl Systems SpecialistACT
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther