MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment without breaking too much of a sweat.
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
Making their name in high-end components, it feels like it was only a matter of time before EVGA made the move towards selling full-blown standalone machines. They clearly know their stuff when it comes to the guts, nuts and bolts of powerful PCs.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
MSI's GT75VR Titan downsizes to a 17-inch display and a single GTX 1080, but nabs an HDR display and a more useful mechanical keyboard in the process. Oh, and it's still enormous.
The Asus C302CA is an advanced Chromebook with a 360-degree hinge, great display and battery life, and Android support.
HP's Spectre x2 2-in-1 swings for the fences with its Kaby Lake chip, 2K display and Iris Plus graphics, but it falls short in a few areas.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop is here to battle the MacBook Air and lead the Windows 10 S charge into education.
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
The Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus ships with Nvidia's Max-Q, designed to maintain GPU power with less heat and fan noise. Here's our first peek at the new technology.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
We list our top rated notebooks for the month, ranging from Ultrabooks to gaming units
Our top rated Ultrabooks for February 2012
Constantly on the move and need a mobile printer that can fit into your busy lifestyle? This Brother printer will make a fine addition to your everyday work life.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- TPTechnical AnalystNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTTechnical writerNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Full-Stack DeveloperSA
- FTMultiple Opportunities - Business Analyst - Contact CentreOther