What laptop should I get? How should I decide? With a plethora of options, including powerful new laptops featuring AMD’s Ryzen 6000 and Intel’s 12th-generation processors, choosing a laptop is harder than ever. But by taking a little time to do some research, you can find exactly what you need.
This straightforward app provides top-notch text recognition plus barcode and QR code scanning.
Fortnite fans can once again play on their iPhone free of charge, if they're willing to jump through a few hoops.
Wondering which iPad is best? We discuss iPad sizes, processor speeds, price tags and more in our iPad buying guide.
Wondering which Mac to get for making music? We compare the entire range
If you want a 10-foot cable, start saving.
Wave farewell to the iPad mini 2 and iPad Air 2.
Razer's new gaming laptop ticks nearly all the boxes, with a 1440p OLED display that can reach 240Hz refresh rates. Inside is the latest gaming hardware from Intel and Nvidia, too.
Apple is working on a fix for the Data-Memory Dependent Prefetcher vulnerability.
The HP Spectre x360 16 has an attractive design and awesome wired and wireless connectivity, but there's one major pitfall and that's the 11th-gen Intel processor.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fortnite returns to the iPhone (sort of) courtesy Xbox Cloud Gaming
- iPad buying guide 2022
- Best Mac for music production
- Apple’s 3-meter Thunderbolt 4 cable for AU$249 is the only game in town
- Apple adds two popular classic iPads to ‘vintage’ list
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?