On May 19, 2001, Apple opened its first two retails stores in McLean, Virginia, and Glendale, California. Benj Edwards takes a look back at the events of that day, and how it set the tone for Apple's foray into retail.
Notebooks - Features
Apple's new $1,799 laptop features a tenth-generation Intel Core i5 processor, faster memory, and new graphics that boost its performance.
Now that Apple has updated its entire lineup of notebooks for 2020, let’s that a look at the specs and break down which one you should buy.
Apple’s current tools have a far lighter touch than the traditional SOE model.
If your iPhone breaks sometime over the next few months, coronavirus could make repairing it a little bit trickier than usual.
Need some help understanding which HP laptop or 2-in-1 PC is right for you? We’re here to help.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Razer gaming laptop.
The Good Guys are going big when it comes to Black Friday sales this year. Here are our picks for the best bargains on offer.
Your old DeathAdder starting to lose its edge? Razer's online store has a ton of tech for cheap this weekend that you could use to replace it.
Ahead of its launch into the Australian market, we had the chance to spend some hands-on time with ASUS’ Zenbook Duo.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
Here’s everything you need to know before you buy your next Lenovo laptop or notebook PC.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Dell laptop or notebook PC.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer refresh Blade lineup with 300Hz screens and 10th Gen Core processors
- HMD are pitching the Nokia 5.3 as budget-friendly and 'Android 11-ready'
- Apple ‘biggest update’ to Logic Pro X in years bring Live Loops, no native iPad app
- Tile connectivity is coming to the next generation of Intel laptops
- The new 13-inch MacBook Pro: 5 killer upgrades Apple delivered (and 5 it didn’t)
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?