It's been almost a week since Windows 7's official launch, and a ton of information and opinion is out there surrounding Microsoft's latest operating system. On the one hand, you have positive reports of Windows 7 helping extend battery life, install...
Notebooks - Features
This morning, Intel has just unveiled its newest mobile processor. Surprise! Okay, not really. We've heard about this chip for what feels like ages. Well, today we're gonna tell you how a Core i7 laptop performs in initial tests.
Amazon's extending its electronic bookstore onto your desktop. The company announced plans for a Kindle for PC desktop application at Microsoft's Windows 7 launch event Thursday.
I've been following the development of Toshiba's direct methanol fuel cell (DMFC) since I first saw a prototype in 2003. Since then new prototypes have been rolled out once or twice a year but it always seemed to be under perpetual development ... un...
I have a confession: I'm a switcher. My long journey with Windows, which began even before Windows with MS-DOS, ended with Windows Vista. While so many others navigated the Vista debacle by sticking with Windows XP, I gave Vista a try -- and gave up....
For many, the official release of a new Microsoft operating system--such as Windows 7--is just the starting of a clock. They will not buy the new OS until Service Pack 1 is released.
Having trouble deciding whether to upgrade to Microsoft's newest? If so, you may be better off waiting. Upgrading to Windows 7 is not a no-brainer for most users.
Are you just waking up and nursing a hangover after hosting one of those wild Windows 7 launch parties? No? Well, you at least attended one, right? Invited to one but had a scheduling conflict??
Now that Windows 7 is here, the three out of four users who have rejected Windows Vista and clung to the tried and true Windows XP can breathe a sigh of relief and consider moving to the new flagship operating system.
Pick up Windows 7, grab a stylish smartphone, and more!
If you thought that Microsoft learned all its lessons with Vista - you'll be disappointed. Despite the fact Windows 7 beta is getting mostly positive reviews, revelations that Microsoft plans on releasing six different flavors of Windows 7 left many ...
Windows 7 is finally here, leaping off retail shelves in little blue- and green- and black-lined plastic containers. This time the launch had no Hamish and Andy, or Rove to spruik the software, and no Rolling Stones or Rogue Traders to start up the p...
Midnight buyer snags Windows 7 Home Premium
There’s something about the laptop that encourages experimentation--and competition. Manufacturers start trying to figure out how thin they can make their latest model, and pretty soon they’re in a full-scale, enter-the-Octagon battle for the title o...
With the countdown now on for the official shipment of Windows 7 next Thursday, Microsoft and friends have been cranking up the proverbial hype machine, but not without a few clinks and clanks along the way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayACT
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- CCDBA / Database Services SME - Large Telco - Sydney CBDNSW