Faster and farther-reaching networking are just a couple of the advantages of an 802.11 draft-n based wireless network, so if you're in the market for a new wireless router, you should ensure that you get one that's capable of running the latest stan...
Notebooks - Features
What will happen to my earlier version of Firefox?
The announcement of the iPhone in January 2007 caused excitement throughout the smartphone market, although the phone had some notable omissions in terms of features. Last week's announcement of the updated model, the iPhone 3G, fills in most of the ...
Although the end of the financial year means tedious labour as the tax man cometh, it also represents a great opportunity for small businesses, students and home office workers. As companies slash their prices in one of the year's few genuine sales, ...
Imagine how different the computing world would be if IBM had used proprietary chips in the original PC, rather than off-the-shelf components. The PC clone market would never have happened, and IBM, rather than Microsoft, might have emerged as the le...
As long as I can remember, people have been asking me why small, ultra-portable notebooks are more expensive than their 14 and 15in counterparts. "But they're smaller and don't need as much material to build" is one of the arguments I'd hear. I'd cou...
Even though it has had its own problems of late, Windows XP remains the most-used version of Windows. The newest data from Web metrics vendor Net Applications Inc., for example, pegs XP as driving 73% of the personal computers that went online last m...
One of the challenges in mobile computing is battery life. It's hard to be productive with a dead battery, so IT personnel and users alike need to think about maximising run time between charges.
A desktop replacement notebook is perfect if you don't have the space for a fully fledged desktop setup, but today's desktop replacement notebooks are often much more than typical notebooks: in many cases they are complete entertainment systems, and ...
Don't let hooligans handle your hardware. Here are eight ways to keep your notebook from being pinched -- or to get it back if it is stolen.
The budget ultraportable notebook market has been scorching hot since Asus launched its Eee PC 701 4G to wide acclaim. Now Hewlett-Packard has joined the fray with the HP 2133 "Mini-Note PC" starting from $899
If it's a home entertainment notebook you're lusting after, look no further than the latest offering from ASUS.
Whether your PC is truly ailing or has a classic case of hypochondria, we have 18 simple, free ways to ensure your Windows XP or Vista system is raring to go.
When the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) program was first announced in 2005, media attention centered on two aspects: the US$100 price tag and the humanitarian nature of the project. Three years later, the environmental genius of these award-winning lap...
Microsoft Monday finally slapped a "Done" sticker on Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) and pushed it out the door. The designation of SP3 as RTM, for "release to manufacturing," wasn't much of a surprise, given how the company's schedule leaked last we...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTProject Coordinator - PC DeploymentsOther
- CCMid - Level SAP Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSplunk Engineer - starting next yearACT
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW
- CCDevOps Automation SME - Telco ClientVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst (Report Analyst)Other
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- TPProject ManagerACT