HP has unveiled a range of new devices, displays and accessories designed for the modern workforce, including the rollout of several award-winning premium features to the best-selling HP EliteBook 800 series and HP ZBook 14u/15u Mobile Workstations.
Notebooks - News
A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
The Asus Novago is one of the first Snapdragon-based Windows PCs, and Qualcomm's already said its performance will be "good enough," but not great.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the ...
Lenovo celebrated twenty-five years of cutting edge design and engineering innovation at a special milestone event held last week.
Harvard Launch Lab Incubator startup MagC has launched preorders for its first major product - a wireless charger case designed for use with Apple's Macbook range.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Ma...
MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment...
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
With a quad-core CPU and discrete graphics, the Acer Switch 7 is packed with high-performance silicon and has a kickstand that deploys and retracts automatically.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP double down on premium style for modern workforce PCs
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTSenior AX Developer / Team LeadOther
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- TPSharepoint AdministrationQLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front-End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther