Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Notebooks - News
The once-famous VAIO laptop brand was reactivated at this year's Computex, with Taiwanese company Nexstgo looking to relaunch the brand in Asian markets.
In the past, MSI have generally stuck to their guns and played in the gaming hardware space. In recent years, they've started experimenting with professional workstations and powerbooks. At this year's Computex, they continued to do so.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
Only hours after ASUS debuted its dual-screened concept device Project Precog, Lenovo's Jeff Meredith took the stage at Intel's Computex Keynote to show off a preview for a new 'AI-ready Generation 2 Yoga Book'.
The Zenbook Pro 15 wasn't the only dual-screen device on the docket for ASUS' Computex 2018 press conference, the company also teased another new device called Project Precog.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog. Here's a quick look at what they showed.
ASUS are looking to reinvent the trackpad with their new Zenbook Pro 15. Here's what the new PC looks like in action.
ASUS have revealed their latest flagship notebook, the ZenBook Pro 15.
ASUS has announced a colorful refresh of their Vivobook notebook PCs.
In addition to announcing their first gaming-smartphone, ASUS also announced two new ROG Strix gaming notebooks ahead of this year's Computex.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming-focused smartphone in the form of the new ROG Phone.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 4 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
- 5 Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Computex 2018: The VAIO laptop returns lighter than ever - but there's a catch
- Computex 2018: Everything new announced and shown by MSI
- Computex 2018: Lenovo hit back at Project Precog with 2nd-gen Yoga Book
- Computex 2018: ASUS reach for the sky with Project Precog
- WWDC 2018: Apple Introduces macOS Mojave
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?