Philips has announced the new 43-inch 436M6VBPAB Momentum Display, with UltraClear 4K resolution.
Notebooks - News
MSI has brought its latest Prestige Series notebook, the MSI PS42, to Australia.
The MacBook Pro’s Core i9 CPU has come under fire (figuratively) for its performance. Our editors have some early thoughts and testing results on the laptop’s CPYU throttling.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
Microsoft has teased an addition to its growing stable of Surface-branded hardware on Twitter.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
The once-famous VAIO laptop brand was reactivated at this year's Computex, with Taiwanese company Nexstgo looking to relaunch the brand in Asian markets.
In the past, MSI have generally stuck to their guns and played in the gaming hardware space. In recent years, they've started experimenting with professional workstations and powerbooks. At this year's Computex, they continued to do so.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
Only hours after ASUS debuted its dual-screened concept device Project Precog, Lenovo's Jeff Meredith took the stage at Intel's Computex Keynote to show off a preview for a new 'AI-ready Generation 2 Yoga Book'.
The Zenbook Pro 15 wasn't the only dual-screen device on the docket for ASUS' Computex 2018 press conference, the company also teased another new device called Project Precog.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Philips unveils new 43-inch display with HDR1000
- MSI launches PS42 in Australia
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- Microsoft teases new Surface hardware
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- HTC U12+: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?