Lenovo catches up to other 360-degree convertibles with its Flex 5 product line, 14-inch and 15-inch laptops with fresh features and lighter weights.
Notebooks - News
Google is joining Apple and Microsoft and adding a night light feature to Chrome OS.
Comparing the specs of Microsoft's new Surface Laptop to its older Surface Pro 4 cousin can tell you a lot. For one thing, Microsoft really needs to update the Surface Pro 4.
Consumers with HP laptops that have been accidentally recording their keystrokes can easily address the problem with a patch from the PC maker.
As the Surface Pro 4 ages rapidly, the Elite x2's Kaby Lake CPUs, bigger SSDs, and other perks make it look shinier than Microsoft's supposed flagship.
A Surface Pro 5 launch this month is looking less likely.
Windows 10 S makes Edge and Bing your default browser and search engine—and they can't be changed.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop is thin, fast, and made for the classroom.
Living somewhere between Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book in Microsoft's line-up, the Surface Laptop would seem to offer an ideal balance between portability, performance and price.
Microsoft for years has been trying to tackle the growing threat of Google's Chrome OS, which is siphoning PC market share away from Windows.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop boasts the expected amazing Surface display plus all-day battery life in a sturdy laptop for students.
Microsoft's added a new laptop to its growing stable of Surface devices, and its amazingly thin and fast.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop was created to showcase Windows 10 S.
With a quad-core Kaby Lake and Nvidia's GTX 1060, plus a huge battery, Gigabyte's Aero 15 promises real gaming on the go.
Images and some details of a Surface Laptop have leaked ahead of a Microsoft event in New York, along with a cloud-centric Windows 10 S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Asus debuts the first-ever Ryzen laptop with a mobile Radeon surprise, too
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- CCTest LeadWA
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- CCvRealize Solution DesignerACT
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther