Microsoft is letting more people use its Live Mesh service just days after Apple launched its similar, but broader, MobileMe service.
Notebooks - News
IBM will invest $1.5 billion to boost its semiconductor manufacturing and research efforts in New York State, the company announced on Tuesday.
Lenovo has released a new ThinkPad notebook PCs for the small to midsize business market, with multiple wireless connectivity options, including an aggressively priced cellular data modem.
Intel will soon release a version of its Centrino 2 chip package for laptops that takes up less space, opening the door to more ultra-thin laptop designs like Apple's MacBook Air.
Despite a month long delay in shipping, analysts say Intel's first quad-core laptop processor will keep the chipmaker well ahead of arch rival Advanced Micro Devices.
Intel will follow the release of its Centrino 2 chip package for laptops with a version that contains technologies designed to help companies more easily manage employees' laptops.
Intel on Monday launched Centrino 2, its latest mobile platform, which the company claims will increase laptop battery life while delivering speedier performance and faster wireless connectivity.
Top vendors including Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo and Fujitsu have announced consumer and business laptops that will use Intel's new Centrino 2 platform, which is being introduced on Monday. Centrino 2 boasts speedier processors, improved mobility featur...
Lose your laptop these days and you lose part of your life: You say good-bye to photos, music and personal documents that cannot be replaced, and if it's a work computer, you may be the source of a very public data breach.
Giga-byte Technology plans to launch its M912 mini-laptop by the end of July in Taiwan for NT$19,900 ($AUD685), a company representative said Monday.
Asustek Computer's newest Eee PC mini-notebooks with Intel Atom microprocessors will be on store shelves across several countries in Asia this month, including Australia, Japan and South Korea, a company representative said Friday.
Microsoft will ship Windows 7 sometime in or near Jan. 2010, according to a letter company senior vice president Bill Veghte recently sent to Microsoft customers.
Apple has quietly reduced the price of its most expensive notebook by $US500, cutting the cost of the upper-end MacBook Air to $US2598.
Later this year, Asustek will offer a version of its Eee PC mini-laptops with built-in 3G (third generation mobile telecommunications) to compete with rivals that are doing the same, a company representative said.
PC and notebook vendor, Acer, has made its first steps into the developing Netbook category and launched the Aspire One in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Agile Software Business AnalystOther
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerQLD
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Reporting) - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW