Notebooks - News
Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
The first ‘Mac with Apple silicon’ benchmarks are out, giving us some idea of how well non-native apps may perform with Rosetta translation.
Macs that use Apple's own processors are coming this year. Here's how the transition will work.
The pandemic is surging in some states, and Apple is taking employee and customer safety seriously.
Debuted at this year’s CES, the ASUS ExpertBook B9 features the latest Intel Core i7-10510 processor, integrated Intel graphics, 16GB of LDDR3 RAM, up to 2TB of on-board SSD storage and a 14-inch LED backlit FHD display with thin bezels.
Apple has expanded its Apple Card special financing to include nearly every product it sells.
Apple updates 16-inch MacBook Pro graphics with AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU with integrated HBM2 memory
The new graphics option is 75 percent faster than the Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory.
Ahead of this year’s Australian end of financial year, Microsoft are slicing 15% off the cost of picking up either the Surface Pro 7 or Surface Laptop 3 through the Microsoft store.
The Mac trade-in program could start on June 15 in the U.S. and on June 18 in Canada.
A new Bloomberg report says Apple will announce a transition away from Intel at WWDC in June.
Huawei's newly announced Matebook D14 is only weeks old but has already been hit with a hefty EOFY discount.
Huawei have announced the Australian launch of three new laptops.
Razer's lineup of Blade laptops is getting a little sharper.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite review: Work smarter not harder
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Want to run Mac OS 8 on your Mac? Now you can
- First Apple silicon-based MacBooks are coming soon—and big changes may be in store
- Macworld's July digital magazine: The new MacBook Pro
- Geekbench results for the Apple Silicon Developer Transition Kit surface online
- Apple details an impressive, aggressive transition to Macs with its own processors
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?