Jon Prosser has released renders and some new details about the upcoming iPad mini, and it looks like the tablet of our dreams.
Notebooks - News
A profusion of standards, generations, and new Apple silicon Mac external monitor limitations have made this a conundrum for many readers. Here's some clarification.
Apple unveiled iPadOS 15 during its WWDC keynote Monday and it brings a slew of changes to the way we work on the tablet.
A data reporting error made it seems like M1 Macs were performing too many writes on the SSD.
Learn how to set up the Terminal in macOS so you can install and run smartmontools, a utility that provides data on the health of your SSD.
A new report in Bloomberg says Apple is planning to update the iPad and iPad mini this year, with a new iPad Pro arriving in 2022.
Accessibility access is often required for utilities. There’s a Terminal trick you may need to use when you can’t grant that permission.
Here are the major features that have been rumored for the next Mac Pro.
The new 12.9-inch iPad Pro's Liquid Retina XDR display is a subtle but impressive upgrade over the previous model and the M1 chip brings tremendous speed boosts. But do you need it?
Apple is going to be putting the pedal to the metal on the transition to Apple silicon by introducing new Macs across its lineup.
Apple's new iMac goes on sale Friday and the reviews are in.
With the continuation of the Apple silicon rollout, the company will likely take the opportunity to introduce new designs, features, and refinements to the MacBook Pro.
WD's Black_D50 gaming dock may not be aimed at Mac users, but it still does a great job expanding ports and storage on a Mac.
Rumors and leaks are beginning to paint a complete picture of the next MacBook Air, so stay tuned to this article for the latest updates.
YouTube leaker Jon Prosser is back with a follow-up on the next MacBook redesign and it could have a colorful body and white bezels.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- How many monitors can I plug into my Mac, anyway?
- iPadOS 15: Better multitasking, the best of iOS 14 on the tablet
- Report: macOS 11.4 update fixes M1 Mac SSD wear reporting issue
- How to check your Intel and M1 Mac's SSD health using Terminal
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?