MSI's GT75VR Titan downsizes to a 17-inch display and a single GTX 1080, but nabs an HDR display and a more useful mechanical keyboard in the process. Oh, and it's still enormous.
Notebooks - News
Microsoft's Surface Laptop provides excellent battery life inside an attractive package. Move over, MacBook Air.
The Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus ships with Nvidia's Max-Q, designed to maintain GPU power with less heat and fan noise. Here's our first peek at the new technology.
Microsoft's new Surface Pro (2017) Windows tablet packs the power of Intel's new Kaby Lake chip inside, offering a powerful, pricey upgrade to the Surface Pro 4.
Apple's latest MacBook Pro gets a performance boost with Intel's 7th generation Kaby Lake processor.
HP revamps its Omen 15 and Omen 17 gaming laptops with new CPUs and GPUs and fresh designs, plus Nvidia's Max-Q technology.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
The Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is the first Ryzen laptop, the first Radeon RX 580 laptop, and one of the few gaming notebooks to support FreeSync.
Asus has a trio of new computers in its ZenBook range that boast lightweight and powerful features, led by the ZenBook Flip S.
Computex 2017 is again around the corner, the world's second largest B2B PC exhibition, will commence 30th May and run till 3rd June in Taipei.
The 5th generation version of Microsoft’s performance tablet is here. Its looks are largely unchanged, but there are substantial internal improvements
Microsoft's Surface Pro brings better CPUs and battery life to the flagship tablet, which is being restyled as a laptop.
The problem with Android apps on Chrome OS? The windows.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCOffice Administration - TelcoVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTJunior Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCEnterprise Architect - Mining OperationsQLD
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTBusiness Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)Other
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC