A Colombian computer maker has designed a netbook that aims to provide the performance of a standard laptop at a lower price.
Notebooks - News
The free Windows 7 upgrades that Microsoft has promised buyers of new PCs powered by Vista are not always free, a consumer watchdog Web site said today.
Toshiba today revealed two new additions to their Satellite range of laptops, dubbed the T135 and T115.
Microsoft today lifted the curtain on its Microsoft Security Essentials, the free successor to its OneCare security program.
Windows Vista users (and IT folks taking care of Server 2008 computers) should watch out for a new security hole involving Windows file sharing. A remote attacker could assume full control of a vulnerable computer by exploiting a flaw in the SMB prot...
After comfortably residing for years in mobile devices like cell phones, chips based on the Arm design are finding their way into commercial laptops.
Before Windows 7's arrival, touchscreen support wasn't part of the Windows operating system itself. Instead, all-in-one PC vendors resorted to stopgaps ranging from elegant (HP's growing TouchSmart software suite) to kludgy (touchscreen apps from MSI...
Dell today announced the release of its latest SMB notebook, the Latitude Z. Billed as the world's "slimmest and lightest 16-inch laptop" the Dell Latitude Z notebook has been designed for SMB workers who require something smart, portable and ultra-s...
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security's annual privacy report card revealed more details on the agency's controversial policy involving searches of electronic devices at U.S. borders.
Intel has made available for download its latest Linux-based operating system, Moblin 2.1, just a few days after announcing the new software.
Intel will ship a new line of Atom processors for netbooks and nettops during the fourth quarter of this year, a company official said late on Wednesday.
Intel has expanded the scope of Linux-based Moblin by porting the OS from netbooks to mobile devices and desktops, where it could compete with Microsoft's Windows OS.
Asus has released two new notebooks powered by Intel’s Core i7 processor. The G60J and M60J models both feature a 16-inch high definition display
Well, you knew it was only a matter of time. Last week we reported on HP's lines of laptops hitting the streets this Spring, and today, as Intel officially lifts the lid on the mobile Core i7 processor (the artist formerly known as "Clarksfield"), De...
Intel is showing off a prototype laptop this week that has four screens, increasing the display area so that multiple applications can be viewed simultaneously.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Apple iPhone X
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTSystems ArchitectNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- TPSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- TPPMO LeadVIC
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystOther
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT