More than a quarter of 329 London workers surveyed admit they routinely take their laptop or other mobile computing device to bed to do work.
Notebooks - News
After discovering attack code on a brand new Windows XP netbook, antivirus vendor Kaspersky Labs warned users yesterday that they should scan virgin systems for malware before connecting them to the Internet.
Intel on Tuesday revealed further details surrounding its next-generation Atom netbook platform that should provide improved system performance and power savings to low-cost laptops.
In an effort to counter the growing dominance of Microsoft's Windows OS in netbooks, Intel on Tuesday announced a beta version of a Linux OS it has developed for low-cost laptops and mobile devices.
The commercial sponsor and originator of the Ubuntu project, Canonical, has stepped into new territory with the launch of a storage and sync service called Ubuntu One. In the tradition of open source marketing, this has been a "quiet product launch",...
Pirated copies labeled as the Technical Preview of Microsoft's Office 2010 have leaked to the Internet, according to searches on popular file-sharing sites.
MSI Thursday introduced two new slim, light laptops designed to take on Apple's MacBook Air. The 14in X-Slim X400 and the 15in X-Slim X600 are set to launch later this year.
Just over a week after Microsoft handed Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) to the public, the new operating system's market share gains have started to slow, according to data from Web metrics vendor Net Applications.
The Microsoft executive in charge of Windows urged some companies this week to dump Vista deployment plans and shift to Windows 7, the operating system the company has promised to ship in the fourth quarter.
After months of problems that delayed the last two betas of Firefox 3.5, Mozilla Corp. is now on track to deliver the first release candidate early next month.
Hewlett-Packard has recalled Lithium-Ion batteries used in some of its laptops, as they pose a fire hazard, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) said on Thursday.
Verizon Wireless will begin selling the HP Mini 1151NR netbook on Sunday for $200 after a $50 mail-in rebate and enrollment in a new two-year mobile broadband plan.
A prototype device due to be shown in Tokyo Wednesday may give laptop computers a better shot at performing heavy-duty video processing.
Mac users have reported an unusual number of problems installing Mac OS X 10.5.7, the huge security and feature update that Apple unveiled yesterday.
Intel Corp. said today it intends to appeal the European Commission's $1.44 billion fine for anticompetitive behavior in the chip market, with CEO Paul Otellini arguing that the EC "ignored or disregarded" evidence "refuting" its judgment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- Crowdfunding campaign to bring wireless charging to the Macbook
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT