Microsoft is getting ready to show off some new goodies including the Surface Pro 4, two Lumia phones, and a new Microsoft Band. Or, so say the rumors anyway.
Notebooks - News
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
Lenovo isn't doing its reputation any favors with the discovery of another security issue around its pre-loaded PC software.
“Windows share continues to improve as more models become available from traditional PC vendors, White Label vendors, and Microsoft itself..."
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Lenovo's design chief has come up with a wacky idea for the ThinkPad--so wacky, it just might work.
Retailer Dick Smith is reducing prices on select items to mark the end of financial year.
A lot of changes are coming to Apple's iPad, iPhone, Mac computers and Watch wearable
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Asus debuts the first-ever Ryzen laptop with a mobile Radeon surprise, too
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer, Investment PlatformNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTFull stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantOther
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- CCIT Vendor / Partner ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence / Datawarehouse DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther