ASUS' latest addition to the Eee PC family, the 10-inch 1000H, is now available in Australia sans the Linux operating system than made it famous.
Notebooks - News
The popular Intel Atom microprocessors made for netbooks, or mini-laptops, costs 52 percent more per chip than the desktop version of the same processor.
The worldwide PC market grew at a healthy 15.3 percent in the second quarter but the weak economy means tough times and possibly a wave of consolidation may lie ahead for PC makers, according to surveys released Wednesday.
Lenovo introduced two ultramobile laptops on Monday, including the ThinkPad X200 ultrathin laptop, which joins Apple's MacBook Air as one of the lightest fully-functional laptops available today.
Microsoft is letting more people use its Live Mesh service just days after Apple launched its similar, but broader, MobileMe service.
IBM will invest $1.5 billion to boost its semiconductor manufacturing and research efforts in New York State, the company announced on Tuesday.
Lenovo has released a new ThinkPad notebook PCs for the small to midsize business market, with multiple wireless connectivity options, including an aggressively priced cellular data modem.
Intel will soon release a version of its Centrino 2 chip package for laptops that takes up less space, opening the door to more ultra-thin laptop designs like Apple's MacBook Air.
Despite a month long delay in shipping, analysts say Intel's first quad-core laptop processor will keep the chipmaker well ahead of arch rival Advanced Micro Devices.
Intel will follow the release of its Centrino 2 chip package for laptops with a version that contains technologies designed to help companies more easily manage employees' laptops.
Intel on Monday launched Centrino 2, its latest mobile platform, which the company claims will increase laptop battery life while delivering speedier performance and faster wireless connectivity.
Top vendors including Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo and Fujitsu have announced consumer and business laptops that will use Intel's new Centrino 2 platform, which is being introduced on Monday. Centrino 2 boasts speedier processors, improved mobility featur...
Lose your laptop these days and you lose part of your life: You say good-bye to photos, music and personal documents that cannot be replaced, and if it's a work computer, you may be the source of a very public data breach.
Giga-byte Technology plans to launch its M912 mini-laptop by the end of July in Taiwan for NT$19,900 ($AUD685), a company representative said Monday.
Asustek Computer's newest Eee PC mini-notebooks with Intel Atom microprocessors will be on store shelves across several countries in Asia this month, including Australia, Japan and South Korea, a company representative said Friday.
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Content DesignerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Project ManagerOther
- CCSystem Access Administrator - TelcoVIC
- TPIntermediate Solution Architect - DataQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCUX Designer - Full StackNSW
- FTAPS 6 Scrum MasterACT
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Wintel PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst - ERP implementationOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- CCIteration / Project ManagerWA
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTJava Developer - iSeriesOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer C++ - Financial Services - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork Surveyor - TelcoVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTPerformance Test Consultant X1Other
- TPData ArchitectQLD