Giga-byte Technology plans to launch its M912 mini-laptop by the end of July in Taiwan for NT$19,900 ($AUD685), a company representative said Monday.
Notebooks - News
Asustek Computer's newest Eee PC mini-notebooks with Intel Atom microprocessors will be on store shelves across several countries in Asia this month, including Australia, Japan and South Korea, a company representative said Friday.
Microsoft will ship Windows 7 sometime in or near Jan. 2010, according to a letter company senior vice president Bill Veghte recently sent to Microsoft customers.
Apple has quietly reduced the price of its most expensive notebook by $US500, cutting the cost of the upper-end MacBook Air to $US2598.
Later this year, Asustek will offer a version of its Eee PC mini-laptops with built-in 3G (third generation mobile telecommunications) to compete with rivals that are doing the same, a company representative said.
PC and notebook vendor, Acer, has made its first steps into the developing Netbook category and launched the Aspire One in Australia.
Nvidia has uncovered a problem with some older graphics chips that shipped in "significant quantities" of laptop PCs, the company said Wednesday.
Microsoft on Thursday chalked in four security updates for next week that would fix vulnerabilities in Windows, SQL Server and Exchange Server.
Optus today announced its pricing plans for the highly anticipated iPhone 3G.
Microsoft has loosened the hardware restrictions that PC makers must adhere to in order to install Windows XP on ultra-low-cost PCs, according to documents seen by IDG News Service.
Advanced Micro Devices Tuesday unveiled three new quad-core Phenom X4 processors, including a high-end Black Edition chip.
Yesterday was the day. That's it for Windows XP.
Nearly three weeks after security vendor Symantec released a free tool to clean up PCs crippled by the Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) update, Microsoft issued a fix that should reestablish lost Internet and wireless connections.
Preempting Intel's official launch of its latest Centrino 2 mobile processors, PC makers and chip resellers are leaking processor details by letting customers preorder the chip through channels and in laptops.
Sony and Sony Ericsson have come out on top of the latest Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics, although most companies saw their scores drop due to a new ranking system based on wider criteria.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCOSS Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- TPSoftware EnginnerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- TP.Net Developer - 5 weeks contract - START NOWQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCUnderground Communication Systems Specialist - Brisbane or AdelaideWA
- FTSystems EngineerQLD
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- TPKnowledge Management LeadVIC
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSAP BO LeadNSW
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTInformation Security ArchitectOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTLand Access AdvisorOther