The M1 Macs released last November were just the beginning. 2021 could see a new look for the iMac and Mac Pro with Apple silicon.
Notebooks - News
Two new reports from Ming-Chi Kuo and Mark Gurman claim that Apple is planning big changes for the next MacBook Pro: MagSafe and function keys.
Dell's online storefront is already boasting some pretty significant bargains ahead of the usual end of year clearance.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Google still can't put a complete Stadia app on the App Store, but you can now stream games through Safari.
One of the most important apps for professional photographers is now up to date with Apple’s latest offerings.
A new report outlines Apple’s plans for the M1 chip and it could top out at a staggering 32 high-performance cores.
Samsung's second stab at a foldable smartphone is significantly cheaper as part of this year's Black Friday deals.
Microsoft's online store is running a slew of Black Friday deals for their own house-brand hardware, including the Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Book 3 and Surface Laptop 3.
We trawled Lenovo's Black Friday sales to find the best deals. Here's our round-up.
The Acer Swift 5, created with Intel and targeting users who work and live on the go, delivers performance, responsiveness, long battery life, and premium design to a new class of sleek laptops.
The switch from Intel processors to Apple Silicon is now underway, and Apple on Tuesday during its “One more thing” event unveiled three Macs with Apple’s new M1 processors.
Apple's first chip for the Mac is the M1, and Apple says it blows other laptop chips away.
Apple's One More Thing event has wrapped up and as expected. we got new Macs. Here's how it all went down.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WD_Black D50 review: A fast Thunderbolt 3 dock with internal storage
- The next MacBook Air: A rainbow of colors and even more speed
- The next MacBook could have white bezels to match the iMac
- Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
- Dynabook announces 11.6-inch student laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?