Microsoft's device businesses took a hit this quarter, as Microsoft admitted during an earnings call that Surface sales were lower than expected and sales of its branded Windows phones would essentially end by June.
Notebooks - News
A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
Microsoft may take aim at Chromebooks' dominance in schools with an inexpensive Surface and cloud-based Windows.
The U.S. might add other airports to its ban restricting passengers from bringing laptops on board certain flights from the Middle East.
CIO.com senior writer Sarah White evaluates the features and design of Dell's newest hybrid offering, the XPS 13 2-in-1.
If you're expecting to buy laptops with Intel's next-generation Cannonlake chips by the end of this year, you may be disappointed.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
The TarDisk is a half-length SD card that fits flush with the body of an older MacBook or MacBook Pro and seamlessly doubles storage capacity via pairing software that creates a single virtual volume.
Porsche Design's Book One turns a laptop into an expression of beauty, power, and money.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
The Galaxy Tab S3 is Samsung's latest entry in the premium Android tablet space.
Samsung's Windows 10 productivity tablet is aimed straight at would-be Surface Pro buyers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Asus debuts the first-ever Ryzen laptop with a mobile Radeon surprise, too
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA