We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
Notebooks - News
Apple has been a leader in using PCIe-based flash storage, which offers far greater bandwidth than SATA-based SSDs. The new 2016 MacBook Pro's specs blow away the performance of its predecessor by nearly double.
Apple's latest Macbook Pro replaces the top row of keys with an OLED touch bar, which can change functions based on the software being used.
Surprise: The PC is still well ahead of the MacBook
It’s the perfect complement to your new MacBook Pro.
Apple unleashed three new MacBook Pros during Thursday’s October event. Here’s a closer look at each one, when you can get them, and how much they cost.
The new MacBook Pro continues Apple's tradition of eradicating unwanted technologies. RIP HDMI, SD cards, and more.
Apple today reworked its notebook line, boosting the touch-ability of the MacBook Pro line with a new Touch Bar -- and boosting prices.
Microsoft's throwing a bit of shade at its competition by offering a trade-in program for Mac owners who may have wanted more from Apple's new MacBook lineup.
Is Apple sacrificing the MacBook Air for the MacBook, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro? It sure feels like it.
Settings for screen brightness, low-power mode and more will help you last longer on a charge.
With a Core i7 and a GTX 1080, the new Razer Blade Pro is finally worthy of its name—but its price tag might give you pause.
Tobii's Eye Tracker 4C uses less-obtrusive LED lights, increases performance, and adds head tracking.
Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
There's never been a notebook slimmer than the Acer Swift 7.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Android struggling in tablets as Windows 10 2-in-1s come on strong
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- Everything we think we know about Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S3
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTNBN Sales Consultant / Account ManagersSA
- CCProject Manager Retail Supply Chain OptimisationQLD
- FTSOE Team LeaderACT
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- CCCognos Report WriterQLD
- FTHead of Architecture, Global Financial InstitutionNSW
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- FTFinancial ERP Customer - Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- FTBusiness Solution Architect, Supply ChainNSW
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation LeadVIC
- CCDigital Business Analyst AgileQLD
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCWintel Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC