Microsoft's added a new laptop to its growing stable of Surface devices, and its amazingly thin and fast.
Notebooks - News
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop was created to showcase Windows 10 S.
With a quad-core Kaby Lake and Nvidia's GTX 1060, plus a huge battery, Gigabyte's Aero 15 promises real gaming on the go.
Images and some details of a Surface Laptop have leaked ahead of a Microsoft event in New York, along with a cloud-centric Windows 10 S.
Microsoft's device businesses took a hit this quarter, as Microsoft admitted during an earnings call that Surface sales were lower than expected and sales of its branded Windows phones would essentially end by June.
A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
Microsoft may take aim at Chromebooks' dominance in schools with an inexpensive Surface and cloud-based Windows.
The U.S. might add other airports to its ban restricting passengers from bringing laptops on board certain flights from the Middle East.
CIO.com senior writer Sarah White evaluates the features and design of Dell's newest hybrid offering, the XPS 13 2-in-1.
If you're expecting to buy laptops with Intel's next-generation Cannonlake chips by the end of this year, you may be disappointed.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
The TarDisk is a half-length SD card that fits flush with the body of an older MacBook or MacBook Pro and seamlessly doubles storage capacity via pairing software that creates a single virtual volume.
Porsche Design's Book One turns a laptop into an expression of beauty, power, and money.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FT.Net Middleware DeveloperACT
- TPProcurement Manager - TechnologyVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - HRMISACT
- TPSAP Business Analyst - ProcurementQLD
- FTChief Information OfficerNZ
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Content WriterOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCWeb Developer/ PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- CCProgramme CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data Analytics/MigrationOther
- FTProject Manager | SaaS Accounting Solutions | Class LimitedOther
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- CCStore Project Coordinator - Large Retail ProjectNSW
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSOC Analyst - Permanent Opportunity!!Other
- CCTest LeadQLD
- FTSharePoint AdministratorOther