Two new reports from Ming-Chi Kuo and Mark Gurman claim that Apple is planning big changes for the next MacBook Pro: MagSafe and function keys.
Notebooks - News
Dell's online storefront is already boasting some pretty significant bargains ahead of the usual end of year clearance.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Google still can't put a complete Stadia app on the App Store, but you can now stream games through Safari.
One of the most important apps for professional photographers is now up to date with Apple’s latest offerings.
A new report outlines Apple’s plans for the M1 chip and it could top out at a staggering 32 high-performance cores.
Samsung's second stab at a foldable smartphone is significantly cheaper as part of this year's Black Friday deals.
Microsoft's online store is running a slew of Black Friday deals for their own house-brand hardware, including the Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7, Surface Book 3 and Surface Laptop 3.
We trawled Lenovo's Black Friday sales to find the best deals. Here's our round-up.
The Acer Swift 5, created with Intel and targeting users who work and live on the go, delivers performance, responsiveness, long battery life, and premium design to a new class of sleek laptops.
The switch from Intel processors to Apple Silicon is now underway, and Apple on Tuesday during its “One more thing” event unveiled three Macs with Apple’s new M1 processors.
Apple's first chip for the Mac is the M1, and Apple says it blows other laptop chips away.
Apple's One More Thing event has wrapped up and as expected. we got new Macs. Here's how it all went down.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
Getac’s next generation V110 fully rugged laptop has hit the market with a high performance quad-core processor and PCIe SSD storage as standard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 3 super-cool ways to control your Mac with your Apple Watch
- The next iPad mini: More screen and no more home button
- If this is really the next iPad mini, it can't get here fast enough
- How many monitors can I plug into my Mac, anyway?
- iPadOS 15: Better multitasking, the best of iOS 14 on the tablet
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?