Is Apple sacrificing the MacBook Air for the MacBook, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro? It sure feels like it.
Notebooks - News
Settings for screen brightness, low-power mode and more will help you last longer on a charge.
With a Core i7 and a GTX 1080, the new Razer Blade Pro is finally worthy of its name—but its price tag might give you pause.
Tobii's Eye Tracker 4C uses less-obtrusive LED lights, increases performance, and adds head tracking.
Journalists will gather in Cupertino next Thursday for the "Hello again" special event, where Apple is expected to announce a redesigned MacBook Pro.
There's never been a notebook slimmer than the Acer Swift 7.
HP's venerable Spectre x360 gets a major update including Thunderbolt 3.0, USB-C charging, Windows Hello and a 7th-gen Kaby Lake CPU.
HP's Envy AIO 27 suddenly makes other all-in-ones look top-heavy. By packing the PC parts into a slender base, it can float a thinner display on top. What a great idea.
HP keeps its stylish Envy product line fresh by putting a Kaby Lake CPU into its Envy 13 laptop and debuting the snazzy Envy 27, a 4K FreeSync display.
The OLED version of the X1 Yoga is a fantastic blend of incredible display and great hardware.
CIO.com's Sarah White explores Huawei's most recent tablet design to see how it competes in this growing market of Windows 10 hybrids.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Buying a Mac to learn coding and programming is hugely valuable and a great idea. But choosing a Mac for coding isn't easy. Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding? We look at the best Apple Macs you can buy for programming and learning...
A new report suggests we'll see Microsoft launch a Surface all-in-one device at the end of next month.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Asus debuts the first-ever Ryzen laptop with a mobile Radeon surprise, too
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- CCJunior Resource AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- CCTest LeadWA
- CCCloud Architect - AWSVIC