Making their name in high-end components, it feels like it was only a matter of time before EVGA made the move towards selling full-blown standalone machines. They clearly know their stuff when it comes to the guts, nuts and bolts of powerful PCs.
Notebooks - Reviews
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in ...
The Asus C302CA is an advanced Chromebook with a 360-degree hinge, great display and battery life, and Android support.
HP's Spectre x2 2-in-1 swings for the fences with its Kaby Lake chip, 2K display and Iris Plus graphics, but it falls short in a few areas.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop is here to battle the MacBook Air and lead the Windows 10 S charge into education.
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
In some ways MSI is great for consumers – offering a crazy number of gaming laptops for every type of gamer there is means there's something for everyone. But things can get very confusing – especially when some models are borderline identical.
Microsoft's Surface Pro (2017) is physically near-identical to the Surface Pro 4, but a powerful Kaby Lake processor and graphics chip make a difference.
The Samsung Galaxy Book delivers where it counts in price, performance, and battery life. Despite some weaker points, it's still a good value.
Laptop bags have come a very long way. These days having a sleeve for a laptop is more a function of any stylish, regular bag to the point where it’s now relevant to ask the question, “Are these just bags?”
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
It's a worthy realisiation that 'grown-ups' play games and an even more worthy one that executive types do too.
And so here we are reviewing yet another MSI gaming laptop. The good news is that this is getting easier and the reviews are getting shorter. Why? Because although they’re packed to the brim with features, many of them are borderline identical in imp...
You’re allowed to be confused by MSI’s Gaming laptop range(s).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTPMO Analyst BIWA
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther