The Dynabook Portégé X30W-J is incredibly light – 989gm to be precise. That’s almost ridiculous! Seriously, it is possible to balance it on a couple of fingers for minutes on end.
Notebooks - Reviews
The Lenovo Legion 7i laptop is one hell of a machine. Powerful, great screen and graphics, good sound, very good battery life, it ticks just about every box.
It may be nothing more a processor change, but what a processor!
The low-end MacBook Pro offers remarkable speed and battery life, bringing excitement back to the Mac lineup.
Logitech’s newest mouse is comfortable, customizable, and a joy to use.
MSI’s GE66 Raider shows that the brand already knows how to fix what have been their biggest problems.
It’s not necessarily the hands-down best laptop on the market right now but, if you are looking to spend that much money on something thin, light and premium, the Huawei Matebook X Pro deserves more than just a cursory look.
The Surface Laptop 3 delivers on a familiar pitch for what a good laptop should offer, executed in intense detail and a clean sense of style. It’s not going to be the last laptop you buy but it’s still a pretty great laptop.
Use up to four iOS devices into extended displays for your Mac using a Lightning to USB cable or local Wi-Fi network.
The Surface Go 2 is a little more powerful than its predecessor but doesn’t radically tinker with formula - and that’s kinda the problem.
SteelSeries Nimbus+ controller review: A fantastic choice for Apple enthusiasts, but you’ll pay for it
This is the best MFi controller you can buy, but the $70 price tag makes it tough to justify.
On paper, the MSI Modern 15 provides plenty of bang for buck. In practice, it’s as likely to disappoint you as surprise you.
Apple latest pro laptop has enough to satisfy professional users who need every ounce of speed.
ASUS have made an ROG gaming laptop that eschews most of the conventions.
Like the BBC's eternal science fiction drama, the new Dell XPS 13 is the gift that keeps on giving.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Silicon macs may be a reboot of the G4 Cube and colorful iMac G3
- M1 Mac users are reporting excessive SSD wear and tear
- Grab a 13-inch M1 MacBook Pro at Apple’s refurbished store and save some money
- If your aging MacBook is having battery issues, Apple may fix it for free
- Apple releases macOS Big Sur 11.2 with fixes for Bluetooth bugs and other problems
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?