It's a worthy realisiation that 'grown-ups' play games and an even more worthy one that executive types do too.
Notebooks - Reviews
And so here we are reviewing yet another MSI gaming laptop. The good news is that this is getting easier and the reviews are getting shorter. Why? Because although they’re packed to the brim with features, many of them are borderline identical in imp...
You’re allowed to be confused by MSI’s Gaming laptop range(s).
The addition of active pen support and the option of a 4K UHD screen cements this convertible's status as our favorite.
MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Asus Zenbook 3 is a colourful ultraportable that feels exceptionally well built and is aimed at the corporate market. It's not cheap but it packs in quality features, promising decent battery life in a 12.5-inch product that you can carry around in a...
We've seen a great many MSI Gaming laptops over the past months. There's a flavour for eevryone, whether it’s a 120Hz screen, a desktop-style mechanical keyboard, a water-cooled chassis or SLI graphics. Some of them are the size of a briefcase.
Only recently we were looking at Venom's Blackbook Zero 14 – a laptop designed to be fast, lightweight and with few distractions. Venom is an Aussie manufacturer globally-selling computers that have a serious attention to detail on the insides: ens...
We’ve seen some absolutely massive gaming laptops from MSI but then they’ve had things like SLI graphics and mechanical, desktop keyboards embedded.
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
Venom is the unusual Australian-based system integrator that sells computers globally to an enthusiastic, brand-loyal audience. The company is a bit like BMW’s M Division in that it takes away the frills and bloat of the modern computer market and le...
MSI’s GT72VR 7RE is on of the the latest evolutions in its GT series. We’ve seen these gaming laptops before and they can be incredibly powerful – running dual NvME hard drives and SLI graphics. There are many SKUs in the range but now they’ve been m...
The ZenBook Flip is an attractive, low-priced alternative to fancier convertibles from HP and Lenovo.
We pit the newest and best PC laptops against Apple's latest models in a knock-down, drag-out benchmark brawl.
The Asus Transformer Mini (T102HA) looks awful on paper, but stellar battery life and a well-designed exterior still make this affordable Surface clone worth a look.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- Surface Pro is Microsoft's long-awaited Surface Pro 4 upgrade, restyled as a laptop
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
- Asus ROG teases the world's first AMD Ryzen laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTData Analyst - SASNSW
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTData ScientistACT
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTSystem Analyst - IntegrationQLD
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW