It won’t quite cut it as a gaming laptop but a new Ryzen Mobile CPU does serve to address some of the underlying weaknesses of the Envy x360 and serve to propel its existing strengths to new heights.
Notebooks - Reviews
When you think lean, powerful and portable PCs - Legacy brands like Acer, HP and Dell drift into focus far quicker Fujitsu does. It’s against that tendency that the company’s new U937 Lifebook aims to dismantle. Or, at least, push back against.
If you’re looking to buy a laptop this holiday season, we can’t recommend the Dell XPS 13 enough. It’s got a great form-factor, offers solid performance and makes a compelling case for a future that leaves room for both the convertible crowd and lega...
Essentially, this convertible is a Surface device that does the things that you didn’t think could be done on a Surface device.
Even if the Acer Spin 5 does offer a fair bit of value for the price, it’s all but defined by its caveats.
Though Lenovo’s foray into the gaming notebook space hasn’t come without some growing pains, their fresh angle on the market is definitely worth serious consideration.
With a winning combination of a 4K display, mechanized keyboard and solid performance, the Gigatyte Aorus X9 is almost-certainly going to be the gaming laptop you’ll wish you had.
A convertible PC that delivers pretty close to the high-level of performance and form-factor it promises - even if the inferior battery life does hold it back from being a slam dunk.
The combination of brand power, high-end specs and the OLED display in particular make this a really appealing package. At least, at first glance.
Making their name in high-end components, it feels like it was only a matter of time before EVGA made the move towards selling full-blown standalone machines. They clearly know their stuff when it comes to the guts, nuts and bolts of powerful PCs.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in ...
The Asus C302CA is an advanced Chromebook with a 360-degree hinge, great display and battery life, and Android support.
HP's Spectre x2 2-in-1 swings for the fences with its Kaby Lake chip, 2K display and Iris Plus graphics, but it falls short in a few areas.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop is here to battle the MacBook Air and lead the Windows 10 S charge into education.
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- FTUnity DeveloperOther
- FTSupport Services Manager - SaaSOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - CMS / DMSOther
- CCNetwork Design EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- TPLevel 1 HelpdeskQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTLead Project/Program Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM Greenfield implemenationVIC
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- CCSenior Splunk DeveoperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperOther