MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Notebooks - Reviews
Asus Zenbook 3 is a colourful ultraportable that feels exceptionally well built and is aimed at the corporate market. It's not cheap but it packs in quality features, promising decent battery life in a 12.5-inch product that you can carry around in a...
We've seen a great many MSI Gaming laptops over the past months. There's a flavour for eevryone, whether it’s a 120Hz screen, a desktop-style mechanical keyboard, a water-cooled chassis or SLI graphics. Some of them are the size of a briefcase.
Only recently we were looking at Venom's Blackbook Zero 14 – a laptop designed to be fast, lightweight and with few distractions. Venom is an Aussie manufacturer globally-selling computers that have a serious attention to detail on the insides: ens...
We’ve seen some absolutely massive gaming laptops from MSI but then they’ve had things like SLI graphics and mechanical, desktop keyboards embedded.
We’ve seen a few Aussie ultraportable lappies lately but this is the cheapest. Is it the best?
Venom is the unusual Australian-based system integrator that sells computers globally to an enthusiastic, brand-loyal audience. The company is a bit like BMW’s M Division in that it takes away the frills and bloat of the modern computer market and le...
MSI’s GT72VR 7RE is on of the the latest evolutions in its GT series. We’ve seen these gaming laptops before and they can be incredibly powerful – running dual NvME hard drives and SLI graphics. There are many SKUs in the range but now they’ve been m...
The ZenBook Flip is an attractive, low-priced alternative to fancier convertibles from HP and Lenovo.
We pit the newest and best PC laptops against Apple's latest models in a knock-down, drag-out benchmark brawl.
The Asus Transformer Mini (T102HA) looks awful on paper, but stellar battery life and a well-designed exterior still make this affordable Surface clone worth a look.
HP's Spectre x360 gets a major upgrade that makes it not only the best convertible laptop, but possibly the best ultrabook laptop, period.
The Acer Predator returns with a slimmed-down pricetag and a beefed-up chassis.
Acer's Swift 7 and Dell's XPS 13 ultraportables both take advantage of Intel's new Kirby Lake processor. We compare the two.
There's a lot to like in Apple's new MacBook Pro -- newer chips, faster SSD storage, and brighter, better display. But it's the Touch Bar that represents the biggest change.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Music Producer Takes Microsoft Surface Into The Clouds For Australian First Performance at 3,000ft
- HP double down on premium style for modern workforce PCs
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Frostpunk review: A richly conceived and vividly realised city sim
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTSQL Infrastructure Engineer / DBAOther
- FTAV Support Team LeaderOther
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (Office 365)Other
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Technical Specialist - NetApp Storage and BackupVIC
- CCIntegration Analyst (Clinical/Healthcare)QLD