With an OLED display and an NVMe SSD, the Lenovo X1 Yoga delivers rich colors and top-notch performance.
Notebooks - Reviews
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
The City Backpack is a very compact, laptop-optimised rucksack. It’s inconspicuous in appearance, has a heap of specialist pockets and sleeves and is almost tardis-like in it’s carrying abilities.
The Predator 17X gives you desktop gaming performance without a noise penalty.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its...
Venom is a Melbourne based laptop company that’s making waves around the world. Unlike other local systems integrators, venom sells the same-specified laptops internationally so you can buy them anywhere knowing you’re getting the same device. The Bl...
Acer's Chromebook 14 has a few things to brag about: Its brushed-aluminum chassis and high-resolution display make it stand out among other affordable models, even if other features remain pretty basic.
Some business people need great ultraportable laptops and the price is irrelevant. But even the most care-free buyer will baulk at the Nice Beaches Tax that Dell Australia is dumping on its latest business flagship, In the US this model can be had f...
Slaint calls itself a technology-enhanced luxury brand and to be fair, we instantly saw why. The Black Arroe briefcase may look unremarkably blocky at the first glance, but a double take and some hands on time shows you there’s more going on.
HP's Spectre 13.3 delivers competitive performance and a respectable keyboard, in spite of its super-svelte body.
These stylish bags work in all urban environments
HP's latest Windows 10 laptop, the EliteBook Folio G1, comes in touch and non-touch versions; it offers a bright display, great keyboard and a variety of options.
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet boasts a superb kickstand, smartly designed pen attachments, a solid keyboard, and good-enough performance. It ranks highly among the convertible tablets we've tested.
HP's latest version of its Elite x2 tablet offers a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
The fans asked, and we have answered. We compare laptops on price, not form factor, to see if the fight is fairer. See what happens.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTCloud Specialist/SME - TelcoOther
- CCBusiness ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSales ExecutiveOther
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos DeveloperACT
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperNSW
- FTHardware Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate IT Help Desk / Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Front end DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTWireless Systems EngineerOther
- CCBusiness Technical writerNSW
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT