We've reviewed a lot of great laptops over the last year, many of them Lenovo. In this round-up we've included some of the best that the company has to offer, from the tiny IdeaPad S10 netbook, to the dual-screen behemoth that is the ThinkPad W700Ds....
Notebooks - Roundups
Read our reviews of the latest Lenovo laptops, from the humble IdeaPad S10 netbook to the Intel Sandy Bridge-equipped ThinkPad T420.
Lenovo has the distinction of being the only vendor to receive a rating of five stars from the PC World Australia Test Centre for one of its laptops, the ThinkPad T400s. In this round-up you can read reviews of other top Lenovo laptops we've reviewed...
While only a few vendors have sent us laptops based on Intel's 2nd Generation Intel Core CPUs (codenamed Sandy Bridge), one thing is clear: They are the pace-setters when it comes to performance. We've seen solid entries from Apple, Dell, Lenovo, MSI...
We're barely through the first quarter of the year, but already we've had a lot of great notebooks come through our test centre. The best ones have been equipped with Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), as they offer m...
It has been a relatively slow start to the year for notebook makers. Despite all the hoopla surrounding the launch of Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), less than a handful of notebooks using the new technology have f...
If you're in the market for a notebook that can be used to replace your bulky old desktop PC and monitor setup, look no further. In this roundup we have assembled some of the best desktop replacement models on the Australian market which we think off...
There's no doubt Dell laptops are among the most popular brand for Australian users (be sure to take our brand survey which, is on our main notebooks section page). When shopping for a Dell laptop, it's important to know which range you should consid...
Our Top 5 laptops list is dominated by small and light models from Dell, HP, Sony and Toshiba, which range in size from 10.1in to 13.3in. However, we have also included the comparatively huge Medion Akoya E7216 (MD98550), which goes on sale at Aldi s...
If you're looking for a notebook that's easy to take on the road with you, yet doesn't compromise much when it comes to user comfort and features, then consider getting yourself a 13.3in laptop, rather than a 10in netbook.
Fujitsu is one of the few remaining companies in the world that designs and manufactures its own notebooks from the ground up.
The tablet space may be currently exploding thanks to the popularity of Apple's iPad, Dell's Streak, the Telstra T-Touch Tab Android Tablet and Samsung's Galaxy Tab, but tablet-convertible notebooks have been around for many years and are a good tool...
Due to their size, plentiful features and low price, 15in laptops still represent the sweet spot in the market. Pricing for a well-featured 15in notebook starts at around $800 and it can go up to around $2000 depending on its specifications.
These days it's hard to distinguish between a business notebook and a laptop designed for the average consumer. Both types of notebooks have similar performance and features, but the difference is that business notebooks generally have more managemen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDRM DeveloperOther
- FTUX & Research SpecialistOther
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- FTProject Manager - North QueenslandQLD
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTData Migration DeveloperNSW
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- FTDigital BA x2Other
- FTJava Developer (API)Other
- FTMedication Management Support - PermanentQLD
- FTProject Administrator/CoordinatorSA
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP HR LeadOther
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD