MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
Notebooks - Slideshows
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog - but that wasn't all.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog. Here's a quick look at what they showed.
ASUS are looking to reinvent the trackpad with their new Zenbook Pro 15. Here's what the new PC looks like in action.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Foreign exchange (forex) trading is a rapidly-growing in popularity with individual investors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2018: Alienware isn't looking to sell a gaming smartphone just yet
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI embrace Optane with GE63 RGB
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- Alienware angle towards portability with Alienware m15
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?