Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
HP's Chromebook 11 G4 stands out among affordable Chromebooks. You can't expect all the components to be top-of-the-line, but it offers impressive performance and quality for the price.
A new report from IDC tracks the tablet's ongoing decline, while detachable tablets like Microsoft's Surface rise in popularity. Now smartphone vendors are getting into the act, applying their mobile acumen to compete with PC vendors.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCProduct Design AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- CCSenior Commercial AnalystNSW
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTData ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTJuniper Network SpecialistVIC
- TPGIS Officer | Map InfoQLD
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- FTFull stack Developer | 3 mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW