Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Samsung will be bringing a new tablet to Mobile World Congress this year, the first update to the flagship Galaxy Tab S line in nearly 18 months.
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
Some 9.7-inch iPad Pro units are showing "Error 56" when updated to iOS 9.3.2, rendering the device unusable. Apple will need to issue an update.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
HP's Chromebook 11 G4 stands out among affordable Chromebooks. You can't expect all the components to be top-of-the-line, but it offers impressive performance and quality for the price.
A new report from IDC tracks the tablet's ongoing decline, while detachable tablets like Microsoft's Surface rise in popularity. Now smartphone vendors are getting into the act, applying their mobile acumen to compete with PC vendors.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTInfrastructure Designer - Citrix AWSNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerWA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTJava API DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile CoachACT
- FTCitrix ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA