In April 2010, Apple introduced the first-generation iPad, which came with automatic orientation, web browsing, and access to email.
iFixit finds that the iPad Air is basically back. It just got a new name.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Android finally has a true iPad Pro competitor, but is there a market for it?
Samsung's newest premium tablet, the Galaxy Tab S3, brings an all-glass back, HDR support, and an S Pen.
The Spark Board meeting device that Cisco Systems introduced on Tuesday is not so much a whiteboard or a videoconferencing screen as a giant tablet that everyone in the room can share.
Smart cases for tablets always seem to sound much better than they are - especially when a keyboard in involved. The increased bulk and the requirement to keep them charged can be a pain.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
This versatile and robust iPad Pro keyboard case has a few shortcomings, but it does the job.
Huawei released the Matebook, the latest 12-inch hybrid tablet aimed at changing the way you perform daily computing tasks. However, this device is bigger on looks than it is on brains.
This isn't a bad tablet for the price, but the Verizon contract discount isn't a good deal.
A group of business users and iPad Pro power users look back on their time with Apple's tablet and share favorite features, as well as the shortcomings that drive them mad.
The global tablet market began 2016 just as 2015 left off: down.
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Our Editor's Choice tablet selections.
Good Gear Guide's top rated Android tablets.
Good Gear Guide's most popular Windows tablets.
Need an all-in-one printer for your fast paced mobile lifestyle? Read this review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tech Timeline: The iPad first goes on sale
- New 9.7-inch iPad teardown reveals it's basically an original iPad Air with minor tweaks
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Cisco's Spark Board looks like an iPad -- and acts like one
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical business supportNSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTManager, Business Intelligence & Integration SystemsNSW
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTBusiness Development Lead - Digital StrategistOther
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCMaterial Outsourcing ConsultantVIC
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Financial ServicesOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTVMware Administrator- VCP certificationOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDigital Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- TPPrincipal AnalystQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTLevel 1 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTProcurement Officer (GITC)Other
- CCJunior to Mid-level Devops ConsultantQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT